Y/N was  silently sipping her drink as I ate . Is she mad at me for asking her to cook. It's not like she always speaks a lot. She only speak when needed. But it oddly felt bad when she doesn't speak.  So I took Japchae and tried to feed her. Showing it in front of her" baby open your mouth " I told. She replied " I don't want Taehyung you eat" she said and continued scrolling her phone. I just kept that and sat in silence.  Why would she do this to me.

                            She turned towards me.  I haven't looked up at her. " Why aren't you eating " she asked me.  " I don't want " I just snapped at her. " Taehyung don't waste food " she said looking at me. " Then feed me " I told her.  " No " she spat back.  " Then I won't eat " I told her." Aish Taehyung why would you behave like a kid" she said and took the boiler in her hands.

                         She started feeding me but I heard muffled laughing sound from behind.  I turned to witness those two laughing with their mouth closed.  Suddenly blood rushed to my cheeks and turned back to my seat to cover my blush from them. Taehyung what have you done.  You pabo you just forgot there are two more people travelling with you.

                      I composed myself and turned back to them again.  They seemed like they are composed and collected.  " Guys don't you dare open your mouth about this to anybody or else you will face the consequences. " I told them . They gave a brief nod and lowered their head. I turned back and asked Y/N to complete the rest of the food . She first disagreed but ate at last by my constant nagging.

                          Time passed by too quick Leaning against her shoulders and scrolling through my phone. I have company work to do but I don't feel like working when next to her. I like to know about her more . More than her father or friends know. I started asking her silly questions like her favourite color , food, thing, place . She was annoyed by me to say the least.  She said " Taehyung no more questions.  Be quite " and closed her eyes and leaned on my shoulder. 

                           I checked the time and it's just 2 and half hours to land . I wanted to inform Y/N . But she just woke before we left so she would just take a nap or just pretending to be asleep to escape from my constant nagging. 

                         After a while I checked the time . The plane is about to land in few minutes.  I tried to wake Y/N up but she just slap my hand away.  I turned to check on Beomgyu and Taehyun. They were awake and bickering over places where they should visit.  Aish these kids have they forgot they came for a business trip.  " Guys I took you  here for a business trip " I informed them. They looked like they saw a ghost and straightened back to their position.

                          I turned back again to Y/N and tried poking her cheeks.  She just turned to the other side . My dear angel please help me wake her up. I went near her ears and whispered " baby wakeup" she just sat up straight and looked terrified.  I held her and comforted her." Baby it's me " and rubbed her back. She pulled away from me looked me in the eyes and said " don't you dare wake me up like that again " . It really felt bad when she reacted like that . " sorry baby" I apologised and kissed her forehead. She nodded her head. " We are going to land soon so pack your things guys and don't sleep" I  informed them.

                       We landed and got off of the plane. We finished formalities and took our luggage and led out of the airport.  My eyes never leaving Y/N.  I have been more  worried about her from the past week after that incident. I held her close to me by her waist as we went out of the airport.

                      Someone waved at us. I instantly recognised her. She is Mr.Finn's assistant and wife. We went near her . She greeted us with a " hallo" and extend her hands for a  handshake . I took it formally how Germans do. She then greeted the others with me and we headed towards a suv. We all kept our luggage and got into the Suv. Y/N sat next to me and Mrs. Finn next to her. Beomgyu and Taehyun sat in the back seat bickering. 

                          Mrs. Finn showed some places to visit on our way to our hotel. The city really looks pretty I really wanna walk on the city streets exploring its glory. Berlin is really magnificent.  As I was looking at the beauty of the city I haven't noticed Y/N clenching her hands together.  I took her hands in mine. She instantly looked up. Her eyes glittering. 

                           " baby you OK " I asked her. She just nodded her head. I have to deal with her later. I should give a call to Yoongi hyung.  " Mr.kim is this your first time to German " Mrs. Finn asked.  I nodded my head. " For you Mrs.Kim " she turned her gaze to Y/N.  " Me too. I never had time to travel.  " she said looking at Mrs. Finn. That's when a idea popped in my mind . After a few minutes of travel in a comfortable silence we reached our hotel.

                         We got down from the suv and I turned towards Mrs. Finn" I can take it from here Mrs. Finn . You will have arrangements to do for the showroom.  So you can continue with that. " she said OK and waved at us saying " Tschüss ( bye) " and got into the suv. " haben Sie einen guten Tag ( have a good day ) " and waved at her.

                             We entered the hotel and booked our rooms. I insisted Beomgyu and Taehyun to take separate rooms but they wanted to share a room. I know one thing for sure they will cause great chaos when they are together . We went to our room. Y/N was silent the whole time. I plopped on the bed and insisted her to  fresh up first. She just nodded her head and went to fresh up. In the meantime I called yoongi hyung asked him to talk to Y/N. He said he was about to call her. I informed him that we arrived safely and he acted like he doesn't care as usual.

                          I was just lying in the bed relaxing. Y/N came out . " Taehyung go fresh up " she ordered me. I pulled her  upon me by her wrist.  She fell on me. We were dangerously close to say the least. " What if I don't " I questioned her. She hadn't replied.  We were just staring at each other. I haven't noticed I loosened my grip on her. She hit my chest on got back on her foot. " Taehyung go " she pointed towards the washroom. I obliged like a kid. I was never been an obedient kid but she got control on me.

                                  I came back to see her asleep on the bed watching TV . I was also tired so I turned off the TV and plopped myself next to her. She snuggled close feeling my presence.  I looked at her sleeping figure. Y/N you don't know how worried I'm about you.  I know you are under medication I can't ask why. How could I ask you something when I have many things that I hadn't told. But you should atleast tell about your medical condition don't you. I grew really close to you in the short time. I wish you would stay with me forever. I really get protective over you. I pressed a kiss on her head as she is sleeping with her face totally buried in my chest. No one will trust this is the same Y/N who they saw usually  in office. She feels like a whole new person in office from what she is at home. I don't know what made like it. What made a sweet girl to form such a demonor to the outside world.  I wish I knew. But how?