Buying outfits without any company was a Headache too, you purposely avoided taking Jackson with you because you knew he would whine to come along, you really can't afford that...after his 'meeting' with Jay Park.

You admit you were protective of your best friend

It was almost midnight and you were out of your house without Jackson and Yoongi knowing, Jackson did ask you when were you going to the club, but you avoided that question cunningly.

It was yesterday when you had your last encounter with your brother at your house's parking, you were very embarrassed to face him after that.

You spent your whole Sunday out of the house buying the things required for your club hunt. There could be two reasons for that first, to avoid your brother second, to avoid Jackson finding out you were going club this evening.

When the clock hit 10, you got dressed in your 'slaying' outfit and wore an overcoat in case your brother or Jackson was still awake. When the route was clear, you carefully opened the main door with your spare key and were finally ready for your Club Hunt today.

The music System of the Vixen's club blasted your ears once again, you were dragged awake from your daze.

You took a deep breath, and watched your surroundings, it was all black...

Not the lighting but the interior, the decoration was all...black and gloomy. The place was crowded with thousands of sweaty people, some were eating each other's face, some were grinding pathetically.

Holding back a vomit, you cupped your mouth and composed yourself, the smell of the Vixen's club screamed sex.

 After what it seems hours, you finally took a pain to move your frozen legs to some place. The atmosphere of this club made you forget the purpose you were here for.

Kim Taehyung and the Go-pro

The bar was a hub of activity, with bartenders expertly mixing colorful cocktails and serving shots to eager patrons. The clinking of glasses and the occasional cheer added to the sensory overload.

You clutched your mini purse in your palm tightly and confidently swayed your hips visibly copying those girls present there. 

method acting was on the point 

Even though that dress was way too short for your comfort zone, you still managed to get yourself comfortable. Your face features were neutral, no nervousness, no excitement, no wariness.

You bit your inner cheek when you felt yourself walking towards that bar station 

'They won't eat you Y/N ....at least not that kind of Eating-'

"What can I get you madam?" The young bartender dressed in the whitest shirt and a half blazer asked you with a polite expression.

"I... uh...Hey!" You shrieked and clutched your mini-purse more tightly.