Seems Like Important People

"Welcome to our home!!!"

Ah fuck... I know I should've left them alone. Iris gleefully presented me with her massive house. 5 storey mansion with huge front yard and backyard. You know people are nothing but trouble when their house is bigger than an inn or hotel. The front yard is decorated by well-care trees, flowers, and bushes. The house's main building is in a box shaped with 2 wings that are connected to the main building with a walkway. There's a huge emblem of a flying bird made out of gold above the main door.

"You know what? I think I remember that I have some very important and serious things that I need to do."

"...forward." Yunia grabs my shoulders firmly and pushes me forward. Damn this girl!! Should never have taken her offer!! "...push." With the help of Iris and Flare, Yunia manages to push me inside her mansion walls even if I was planting my feet hard on the ground. They can use me to tilt the earth for farming purposes.

"Welcome, mister Igo." Fluria greets me as I move closer to the door. "Flare, please lift him up the stairs."

"Okey dokey!!" Flare crouches down behind me, pushes her head between my thighs, and then suddenly stands up with me sitting on her shoulders. "Let's go!!" I expect muscle heads like Flare to not know courtesy but I wasn't expecting Fluria to also not know courtesy. I guess both of them are sisters after all.

"Careful with the door." Fluria signals her sister to lower me once we reach the top of the stairs. Flare gently lowers her upper body until my feet touch the ground once again. "Once again, good night and welcome to our establishment, mister Igo."

"Sigh... I can't even complain anymore." How many times has this happened to me in the past? This is like a scheduled event for me.

"I'm glad you understand." Please don't say that!! Give me some respect, will ya?!? "Now, please follow me."

I follow Fluria into the mansion with the rest of the girls following behind me. The first room after the door was this massive living room. Several sofas formations, pillars made out of marble, chandelier, marble floors, and several expensive looking paintings on the walls. Typical, I guess. Opposite of the door is a hallway and on both sides were stairs to the upper floors.

"For a massive house, it's pretty empty." I commented as we walked through the living room.

"Most people are holed up in their room. You should see the dining room at dinner." Iris cheerfully explained to me. So this must be a group house or should I say a faction house if it's this size. It's not weird for a high level group of adventurers to have their own base and a faction is just a much bigger group of adventurers. Usually the group consists of 3-7 individuals and 20 or more is a faction.

"And you want to be one of them like your big bro, huh?"

"Ah... yes!!" I'm not going to deny her of her wish but she better start training from now if she wants to have a bright future. "I can't wait to join them!!"

"Then start training." I can't help myself but pat Iris on her head. "And don't be a weirdo like Yunia."

"...I'm not a weirdo." You guys don't own a mirror in a place this big?

"I'm sorry Yunia but mister Igo is correct." Thank you, Fluria. "Mister Igo, please enter this room." After walking down the hallway, we stop and Fluria opens up a door to a room to our right.

The room we're entering was an office, Gunfla's office as the man is sitting behind a wooden table with papers on top of the table. 2 comfy looking cushioned chairs stand on the opposite side of the table from Gunfla. A pair of bookshelves on the left and right side walls completely filled with books and documents. A red wool carpet with a repeating gold pattern is on the floor. This place looks homely and comfortable to work in.