She ran out of the penthouse and kept running, lost in herself without noticing the road. That's when she tripped due to a stone, and tears flowed out of her eyes.

She was crying in the middle of the road.

"Mu-mma,Bh-ai ,P-apa" she was crying remembering her old happy times.

| Amisha |

I got up and saw that my knee was scratched from tripping.

Blood was dripping from the wound, staining my dress, but I cared less because--

my soul felt stained, just like my heart due to that bastard, that monster, whom I used to love.

Not anymore.

All he deserves is my hate;

my hatred is the better cure for him. He betrayed me.

Due to so much crying, my vision became blurry. I couldn't see clearly. That's when I heard a car horn.

The only thing I could see was a truck coming at full speed in the rain, making it unclear. Before I could realize anything, the truck hit me.

I was on the ground, wondering why I didn't move to the side when I saw the truck coming.

Why didn't I care for myself? It's not like I wanted to die, but I couldn't think of anything except the events unfolding faster than I could process them.

I saw a man getting out of a car. He kneeled down beside me, but before I could see anything else, I lost consciousness.

| Vivaan |

I jolted awake, my heart racing and sweat clinging to my skin.

I took a shaky breath, trying to ground myself in the reality of my dimly lit room.

It took a moment for my racing mind to realize that it was just a dream, but the unease persisted.

It was about Amisha; it was a horrible dream. I was losing her, but there's no way I'll let her go away from me.

Suddenly, yesterday's incidents flashed into my mind and I closed my eyes, feeling ashamed in my own eyes. Then, it hit me: where is she?

She wasn't by my side sleeping. I got up to see if she was in the bathroom, but she wasn't there either.

My heart raced at the thought that came to my mind. No, no, she can't leave me, but I knew I was wrong. She had already left me. I searched the whole house, but there was no trace of her. I grabbed my car keys.

That's when my phone rang, and my blood boiled upon seeing the caller ID. I declined it and started my car, but it rang again.

I picked it up and exclaimed,

"What the hec—"

Before I could finish my cursing, I heard something that shattered my entire world:

"Amisha met with an accident and has lost a lot of blood. She's currently in the operating room. Hurry here as fast as you can," the person said and ended the call.

| Author |

"What happened to her, doctor?" the person asked.

"Her head is severely injured, and she has lost a lot of blood. We can't ensure anything," the doctor said and patted him on the shoulder.

The person was none other than Siddharth. With a jerk, he sat on the bench outside the operating room. Yes, he was the man who had saved her.

He had been going to the airport to return to the USA to be with his family, as his plan had succeeded.