47

Freen's eyes fluttered open as she felt movement beside her. She turned to see Becky, her girlfriend, getting up from the bed. "Where are you going?" Freen asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Becky shrugged nonchalantly, her gaze avoiding Freen's. "Oh, just some morning stuff, you know."

Freen narrowed her eyes playfully. "Morning stuff, huh? You're being mysterious."

Becky chuckled, trying to deflect the topic. "Well, mysteries keep life interesting, don't they?"

Freen couldn't help but smile, giving in to Becky's playful tone. "I suppose they do." She reached out and pulled Becky back to the bed, wrapping her arms around her. "But you can't escape from me that easily."

Becky let out a mock sigh, pretending to be defeated. "Fine, you win. I'm all yours."

They both shared a laugh before Becky's expression softened as she traced her fingers over the bruised and injured areas on Freen's body. Freen winced slightly at the touch, but Becky's gentle kisses on the bruises sent a soothing sensation through her.

"Does it hurt?" Becky asked, concern evident in her voice.

Freen shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips. "It's actually more tingly than painful."

Becky grinned mischievously. "Oh, tingly, huh? Well, let me help with that." She leaned in and pressed a series of light kisses on the bruised spots, causing Freen to laugh.

"Becky, you're making it tickle," Freen chuckled, squirming slightly under Becky's affectionate assault.

Becky looked up, her eyes locking onto Freen's. There was a subtle shift in the atmosphere - a mixture of playful teasing and unspoken emotions. Freen's laughter faded as their gaze held, the tension between them growing palpable.

Without a word, Becky closed the distance between them, capturing Freen's lips in a soft, lingering kiss. Freen's heart raced, and she responded eagerly, her fingers gently threading through Becky's hair. The world seemed to fade away as they lost themselves in the warmth of each other's embrace.

As they pulled away, their foreheads rested against each other, breaths intermingling. Freen's voice was a gentle whisper. "I love you, Becky."

Freen's heart was beating rapidly as Becky began to kiss her passionately. Freen could feel Becky's soft lips on her, and she started to kiss Becky back with the same intensity.

Becky wrapped her arms around Freen's neck, pulling Freen's closer to her. She could feel Freen hands on her waist, pulling her even closer. They were lost in each other's embrace, their tongues fighting for dominance.

Finally, they pulled away, gasping for air. Becky looked into Freen's eyes and whispered, "I want you, Freen. I need you." Freen's heart skipped a beat as she heard her words. She had been waiting for this moment for so long.

Becky continued to seduce Freen, her hands moving down Freen's breast. Freen could feel her body responding to her touch, and she knew that she couldn't resist her anymore. She leaned in and kissed her again, this time with more hunger

Becky smiled, her eyes shining with affection. "I love you too, Freen."

In that moment, with their bodies entwined and their hearts connected, Freen felt a sense of security and love that washed away any lingering fear or doubt. Their bond was stronger than ever, and they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing they had each other's unwavering support.

Becky and Freen had found a comfortable rhythm in their relationship. They spent their evenings wrapped up in each other's company, enjoying simple moments like watching movies together on Netflix. As they cuddled on the couch, Becky's mind began to wander to a topic that had been on her mind for a while. She took a deep breath and turned her head slightly to look at Freen.

"You know," she began hesitantly, "I've always been determined to focus on my career as a lawyer. I want to make a name for myself in the field."

Freen turned her attention away from the screen and gave Becky a warm smile. "I know, and I completely support you in that. Your career is important, and I believe in you."

Becky felt a mix of surprise and relief at Freen's response. She hadn't expected such unwavering support, especially after her previous experience with Nop, who had been against her career aspirations. Becky decided to test the waters a bit further.

"Well, you know, once I start my career, I might have to dedicate a lot of time to it. I won't always be able to give you all my attention," Becky said, watching Freen's reaction closely.

Freen chuckled softly and brushed a strand of hair away from Becky's face. "Becky, I've always admired your determination and your goals. Your career matters, and I'll be here cheering you on every step of the way. We'll find a balance that works for both of us."

Becky's heart swelled with emotion. She had found someone who not only understood her ambitions but also respected and supported them. She leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss on Freen's lips, feeling a deep connection between them.

"Thank you," Becky whispered against Freen's lips before kissing her again, their love and understanding intertwining in that shared moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the vote and comment.