13

They arrived at Becky's place, and Freen helped her inside.Becky looked up, her eyes glassy and unfocused. She managed a weak smile but then doubled over, clutching her stomach in discomfort.

Becky: (slurring) I don't feel so good, Freen.

Freen immediately took charge, guiding Becky to the bathroom just in time as she began to vomit from the excessive alcohol. Freen held her hair back, offering comfort as Becky emptied her stomach.

Freen: (gentlely rubbing Becky's back) It's okay, Becky. Just let it all out. You'll feel better soon.

Once Becky had finished, Freen helped her wash her face and rinse her mouth, trying to ease her discomfort. She then led her back to the living room, sitting her down on the couch and placing a glass of water nearby.

Freen: (concerned) You need to stay hydrated, Becky. Try to drink some water, okay?

Becky nodded, sipping on the water and wincing at the taste of bitterness in her mouth.

Freen POV

Struggling to stand up, I managed to help Becky to her feet, guiding her unsteady steps towards her bedroom. The room itself was dimly lit, the pale moonlight seeping through the curtains, casting a soft glow upon the scene.

Becky collapsed onto the bed, her body sinking into the sheets. Her dress clung to her like a second skin, drenched in a sheen of sweat. A blush colored my cheeks as I took in the sight before me, her curves accentuated by the damp fabric.

Quickly regaining my composure, I let out a slow breath and averted my gaze, focusing on the task at hand. Carefully, I began to remove Becky's dress, replacing it with loose, comfortable clothes. Although my heart raced at the sight of her bare skin, I couldn't let my desires interfere with my intentions to take care of her.

Finally, Becky settled into a peaceful slumber, her breathing steady and calm. I made my way towards the door, fully intending to head home and get some rest myself. However, a voice, tired and somewhat pitiful, stopped me in my tracks.
"Please, Freen," she murmured, her voice barely audible, "stay...stay with me tonight."

My heart wavered within my chest as I turned back towards the bed, seeing the vulnerability etched across her face. How could I deny her this simple request? With a sigh, I climbed into bed beside her, careful not to disturb her fragile.

Freen lay on the edge of the bed, her heart pounding in her chest, overwhelmed by a mixture of fear and excitement. The soft glow of the moonlight seeped through the curtains, casting an ethereal glow across the room.

Becky's hand, warm and slightly trembling, slipped around Freen's waist, sending a jolt of electricity through her body. Freen's breath caught in her throat as Becky pulled her closer, snuggling against her with an unexpected intensity. A shiver ran down Freen's spine as Becky's warm breath tickled her neck, and the scent of Becky's perfume enveloped her senses.

Attempting to contain her tumultuous emotions, Freen struggled to maintain the facade of deep respect she held for Becky. Her mind was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts, unable to decipher the boundaries of their friendship. It was as if the air crackled with forbidden desires, unspoken words hanging heavily between them.

Freen's gaze was drawn to Becky's face, her heart pounding even harder as she observed the delicate features illuminated by the moonlight. The shadows danced on Becky's skin, teasing the depths of her dark, mysterious soul. The sight of Becky's face so close to her chest only heightened the intensity of Freen's conflicted emotions.

Suddenly, the room felt stifling, the weight of their unspoken desires becoming unbearable. "Becky," Freen whispered, her voice barely audible, tinged with longing and trepidation.

Becky lifted her head, her eyes reflecting a wild mixture of passion and vulnerability. There was a momentary pause, charged with unspoken words, before Becky finally spoke. "Freen, I've been fighting this feeling... but I can't resist it any longer," she confessed, her voice trembling with raw emotion.verwhelmed by a mixture of fear and excitement. The soft glow of the moonlight seeped through the curtains, casting an ethereal glow across the room.

Without thinking, Becky made her way towards Freen, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. Freen turned to face her, and before she could say a word, Becky leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on Freen's lips.

Freen's eyes widened in shock, caught off guard by Becky's sudden boldness. But to her surprise, she found herself not pulling away. Instead, she instinctively responded to the kiss, her heart racing with a mixture of surprise and excitement.

Becky's heart had been beating fast all night, and there was something about Freen's presence that made her feel warm and safe. As the night progressed, Becky couldn't help but let her true feelings show. With a surge of courage, Becky leaned in and kissed Freen passionately. Her eyes widened in shock, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still.

Becky: (tipsy) Freen, I've been wanting to do this for a while now...

Freen: (stammering) Becky, I... I didn't expect...

Before Freen could finish her sentence, the kiss ended, and Becky fell asleep with  her head snuggled against Freen neck. In her tipsy state, Becky didn't even realize how bold her actions had been. Freen blushed, her heart racing, as she tried to process what had just happened.

Freen: (softly) Becky, are you alright?

Becky: (sleepily) Mmm... yeah, I'm just a little tired.

Freen: (nervously) You should rest. I'll take care of you.

As Freen gently helped Becky comfortable and made sure you were safe, her mind was racing with a mix of emotions. She had never expected this turn of events, and she couldn't deny the flutter of excitement in her chest.

As the night wore on, Freen found it hard to sleep. Thoughts of the passionate kiss replayed in her mind, and she couldn't shake the feeling that it had stirred something inside her. She tried to dismiss the idea, reminding herself that Becky just tipsy and probably didn't even remember what had happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the vote. I appreciated it. So, how do you guys think in this story.