Chapter 7

Sahara ( POV )

" we are here for an hour but still we didn't came up with a perfect story....like guys think. " Said samrat with a hopeless look in his face.

" I told you...my plan was better. " Said Arnav swag in his look. " Me chasing you...you taking pity on me and then allowing me in....cut me
out. " Said khushi and we are back in square one again.

" Can you guys please focus....its not a joke...you have make a story for both the families...it has to be same word by word. " I reminded them about the situation.

" It was unofficial till now....now you have officially announced...I mean almost announced your relationship in the house warming party...now you have to update your social media account. " Said samat while working on his phone.

He is not in formal today and is looking awesome. And I cannot stop looking at him...once he caught me staring but didn't made it awkward just smiled which melted my hard.

" So much pretence....everything is a lie. " Said khushi. " Let me remind you both wanted it. Now Arnav we can make it story after that incident...cause comeon it cant be before that. " said samrat hitting something personal.

" I don't want to share it with any one and if its after that I have to explain them the situation. " Said Arnav with a sour expression.

" To the world it wouldn't matter in our family it will matter...so we have to do it. " Said samrat and Arnav agreed with him.

" So I will not be going in details but Arnav had a breakup....and our family knows about it. So you can start the story after the break up part. " Said samrat.

" Well someone dumped you...I see. " Said khushi. Arnav didn't say anything but his eyes looked pained. And khushi didn't force him anymore.

" After the....event we can say that Arnav was feeling down and was just wandering around and he came in our cafe when he first met with you. " I suggested them the first construction of the story.

" Great...after talking with her you feel connected with her and kept meeting with her and love
happened. " Said samrat agreeing with my story.

" Other little details abouts dates and places you visited can be made and of course your one advantage....most of the time Arnav was away so you can say you just were in a long distance relationship.....end of story. " I added and I think I did a good job.

" Cliche...but will do. We are going for it. " Said Arnav and I think khushi will not mind. " Well khushi didn't object so we are going for it. And about meeting families and uploading pictures in social media....we will start the process soon. " Said samrat as if Arnav and khushi are going on a group project.

" Lets go samrat....my family is going to arrive today. We have to receive them. " Said Arnav while getting up from his seat.

" I guess we will see each other soon...miss girlfriend. " Said Arnav to khushi and in reply she just gave a irritated little smile.

" Why don't you come to greet the family with us....they will be happy to meet with you . " Said samrat but khushi refused saying its going to be too early and she needs litte time.

To which they agreed and left. Khushi lied face flat in the bed with her head buried in the pillow " why did I lie? why? " she almost shouted with all dhe had.

" Thats karma babe..." I told and she didn't replied. Hope her luck gets better.

Zoya ( POV )

It was quite a long flight...Arav was sleeping all the way but now he is wide awake and looking at everything with excitement.

Aditya handled him all the way....now I took Arav from him giving Aditya some relaxing time. Even after getting up Arav didn't want to go to anyone else.

Arnav and Samrat are waiting for us. Arnav is having a smile on his face but that's not for me. That's for his mother, father and his big brother but not for me.

We slowly approached them. He touched everyone's feet to show respect. " Here is my son.....par humari ghar ki bahu kaha hai? why didn't you bring her? " asked dad to him.

" She wanted to come but I told her not to....you can meet with her once we go home. " Said Arnav...hmmm someone trying to be careful...good sine...have to meet with her.

" Well bring her soon. " Said mom, Arnav hugged her  and said " of course I will. Or I will take you to her shop to have coffee.  " he said but lacked the pride in his voice...Is it even real.

" Dont forget. " Said mom...who can tell by hearing her voice that she is the strict principle of sen university...students fear her like death. They shared a cute mother and son moment.

" lets go bro...I have something important to show you. " Arnav told Aditya and here you go both brothers back in their business mode. And now no family for them.

"Before that...." he said and turned towards me. Is he going to talk with me? Did he already forgave me? He walked towards me took Arav from me and walked away with Arav in his arms.

Well One can always hope and I hope things gets better for me. My mother in law touched my shoulder and I smiled her...hope things get better.

Laxmi ( POV )

I cannot believe I got accepted in my dream university to learn more about baking. I cannot believe my luck....I even got a scholarship.

Today is my first day in the university and I am so excited. I brought my special diary to write down everything. Today they will give us routine for theory and practical.

As we were waiting our professor entered our classroom his back was towards me so I didn't see him the first time but when he turned my blood turned cold...its the same customer who gave me one star in my resturant and the one I told to eat at home not at restaurants....he is our baking professor...and god please save me.