Chapter 1

" what do you think its a boy or a girl ? " mom asked my elder sister kriti . she is pregnant with her second child. And today we're attending her baby gender reveal ceremony .

My family is super excited about it. Her husband is so excited he is holding the cracker to blast and reveal the gender of his unborn child. Waiting so that the mystery is real here.

My sister is sitting holding her big bulging stomach. Her first son just stuffing his mouth with cake..right now that's his concern. Her husband finally cracked the cracker and pink papers filled the room.

" Its a girl " my mother shouted with joy. My sisters eyes filled with tears , her husband kissed her on her head. Such a cute moment. I congratulated the couple. After all that we sat down to have a family dinner.

Now I don't have anything against family dinners. I quite enjoy spending time with my family but the fact that they start talking my personal life....is little concerning . And after the fantastic story I told them about my life .....its hard to face them. I am constantly scared about it. Why ? Let me tell you about it.

once For sometimes my mother wants me to get married and have a family like my sister . And once when my mother was going ' what will happen of you when we are old and no more their for you ' , ' Its so heartbreaking to see you all alone. ' she went on and on...

I out of frustration shouted ' I have a boyfriend okay. ' And their it happened... They wanted to know what he does or where he stay and why I kept it a secret. Now I could have said it's a misunderstanding but I didn't say that....although I should have done that.

I told them he is Arnav sen ...the most eligible bachelor of our town. And since he is not ready yet ...I am keeping it a secret. They of course didn't believe at first but I with time got creative and they had no choice but believe me.

Actually Arnav sen stays out for his business , he doesn't stay in my town for long and that's why he was a easy target. They mainly do transport business and have lots of hotels , bars and mansion type houses both here and outside.

His father is still the owner of everything but we know soon he will hand everything to Arnav . So to learn business Arnav stays with his father and I took the chance.

I thought I was safe for sometimes but no another problem arises. Now my family wants to meet him in person . Now from where should I produce my so called boyfriend who according to my family stays in another nation but actually stays just in my imagination .

My mother just wants me to just marry...apparently my college certificate doesn't impress her more than the thought of seeing my marriage certificate.

So today when we sat down to have dinner my mom raised the issue and I told he is busy and can't be back soon.

" You guys are so slow ? When will you marry ? Have kids ? When will you have life ...." My mother would have continued but a comment from my brother in law stopped.

" see Karan ( first son of my sister) is eating with his own hands." Parents really gets excited over small events but anything to change the topic. So I praised Karan even more.

" looks like kushi is in good mood , teased my brother -in- law. I just smiled patted my sisters stomach and told " can't wait to be an aunt again. " I say slowly creasing her stomach and my sister gave me a kiss on my forehead.

He laughed and told " Nice try but we have already read the newspaper so don't act anymore. " he saw newspaper... What does it mean ? Does he knows about my lies ? Is Arnav sen marrying someone and now they know ?

" Let me do the honors of reading " he said taking the newspaper and reading it out loud. " A grand return.... Yes our wait has finally come to an end. Our Dreamboy Arnav sen is coming back in town next month to inherit his fathers property. He has taken business lessons and now is ready to handle everything on his own. Mr Raj Sen ( Arnav's father ) will held a party on that occasion. Our sources also says that for making a new hotel Mr Sen is going to stay for a while in the town. " my brother in law finished reading the paper and I am stunned. I don't know what to say. He really had to get back that fast ?

My family after some silence jumped in joyful bliss. My mother looked happy at the thought that she may wed me off this year. But I am dying...I managed to keep things secret for a while but now how can I do it when he will literally be in the same town as I am....and my family is.

" you should invite him as soon as he gets here " , " Do introduce us with him , " Can I buy his companies make up products for less amount ? " and more questions jumped on me at once and I didn't know what to say to them. " You will go to pick him up right ? " asked my sister kriti. " He may not like my going their " I told her and explained the whole private concept to her again.

" This time I think he may propose you. " commented my mother. My innocent family doesn't know anything. If Arnav sen hears the fake news I am done for . I tried to eat as quickly as possible and than left for my apartment. I dont stay with my family , I stay with my best friend sahara Ray. We both run a little coffee shop near the office area and its going great.

Now my shop is really away from my family house so I stay with sahara. And right now thats the only place where I can rest a bit and think. Now only god can save me.