Chapter 4

" Of course...I know her. She is my girlfriend. Haven't you seen her in the news. " he said very confidently. My body froze when I realized I was in Arnav's arms.

What is he doing here? Am I in trouble? Is he being sarcastic about the whole situation? He helped me stand in my feet but didn't losen his grip. His both hands encircling my waist as he stood way closer than necessary.

" I know I will always save you...but you need to be careful dear. " he said in a love obessed tone and I am super confused right now. What's going on here?

" I know....I know you're mad that I didn't call you after landing here....but I was busy planning the surprise for you. Now give me a hug. " he said in a sweetest baby tone. 

As soon as he hugged me I heard a cold tone" keep acting and I will explain everything later...if you dont want to be in trouble just act. " my bones shivered at that cold and unfriendly voice.

" So those news are true....the billionaire of the town....the hot catch of the town fell for a country girl. " She said in sarcastic way. Like what she thinks herself.

" Oh! I had to agree...he was such a cry baby...crying for my attention...I had to give him a chance...right
baby. " I said giving him a bitter smile...if we are playing it then we will play it with my rules.

" Mr sen running behind a girl like you....leaving the connections he has....sounds like a nightmare. " Said tina making a face.

" Of course...he did...guess he didn't find anyone charming as me. After all my baby has such unique taste. " I told her and she didn't say anything more.

" Well...enjoy the party. Meanwhile baby let me show you around the house. " he said and I nodded. Its going to be a hard conversation.

I walked towards sahara and told her to leave the party. She was not ready to leave me alone but I convinced her that it was fine and she should just go back. She nodded and left the party. Wish me luck.

Sahara ( POV )

Thats weried....laxmi has to major explainations to do. How she selected sen family....doesnt she know about the history that we are sharing? Is she dumb.

I was mentally kicking laxmi while I was walking so didn't noticed and stricked with someone. Before I could hit the cold floor...two strong hands caught me from falling.

I was too scared about the fall that I had my eyes closed but when I opened them I saw two brown eyes staring at me....the person holding me has a calm look, his features are charming and must say he is a beauty. He helped me stand up and asked
" Are you alright? Are you hurt? " he has one the most smoothest voice...kind you hear in podcasts.

" I am fine...thank you. " I thanked him. He helped me stand up...man that guy is super hot. " Welcome...my name is samrat chaudhary...you? " he asked strecthing his hand for a shake. He is the most popular lawyer of the town....the god lawyer of the town...in slang devil of court.

Must he look like one in you know what sense

Must he look like one in you know what sense....what am I thinking?. I shook his hand and said " sahara...I am here with khushi sharma...we were here for food delivery. " I said and his face turned to....' oh! that girl '
look.

" Well..your food was good. Enjoy the party. " he said that and left. Must sen house has a hot lawyer....wish could get his number. But why would he fancy me....lets just go back and deal with laxmi first.

Khushi ( POV )

we entered a room which looks like an office room. Arnav sat on a chair and pointed at the other one for me to sit.

" Before anything....can you tell me what the hell is going on? How me who never saw you in my life...is your boyfriend? " he asked and must say his voice is cold.

But since it's who started the mess I have to clean it. I told him everything about my singlehood...my family troubles and why I lied...he listened to me with care and nodded from time to time.

" well....from all people in the town...you had to select me to be your fake boyfriend? " he asked me. " I wanted someone who is out of reach of my parents....you are. " I told him it makes perfect sense.

" Really.....well for the little act that you did I can sue you with a lot of money....my lawyer...." he said looked back and there was no one.

" My lawyer whom I will drag back from the party....can ensure that. But we can make a deal which will work perfectly for us. " he said and now I am more interested to know about it.

" See....It sounds weried I was actually going to look up for you. Find you...my lawyer once talked with you I believe? " he asked and I nodded.

" You going to spoil your reputation in your house as a sore loser who lies in the name of...boyfriend. And for my work I need a wife....I think its perfect for us. " he said all excited about it.

" what? " I asked him. " See you made that fake boyfriend thing to hide from singlehood and your nagging family....I need a wife to officially have everything in my name. Since we both are the solution to our problems...let's get married. " and his words sounded like thunder in my head. Marry and him.....why would I do that.

" Knock....knock....did I disturb the couple? should I leave? " said some entering the room. He is a hot looking guy....but his eyes are mysterious. Like if he knows about the origin of the universe I wouldn't be surprised. 

" Stop it sam....by the way sam...this is khushi sharma...and khushi...that's sam my lawyer. " Said Arnav. I stood and shook hands with him. 

" So...see what you did with our company name....we could sue you...but if you help us...you can get money, fame and your family will be happy. Think about that. And after three years....if it doesn't work out just divorce. " Said samrat so casually like it's not marriage...it's some game.

" Well you don't have to reply soon....take your time. Think about it....and let us know about it. " samrat said sitting on the edge of the table facing me.

" Why me? you have sofia? why me? " I asked Arnav. " Jealous are we? " he asked in a teasing tone...I glared and didn't make any further jokes about it.

" She wants me...and frankly speaking....I don't have time to give to anyone other than my work. So she is canceled.  You think and let me
know. " he said and I nodded. Samrat sat with papers and explained to me more about their offer. Well  have to talk with sahara about it.

When we were there the party was almost over. Samrat insisted that I take a ride home in their car...which I did. Hope everything goes well for me.