Chapter 6.

Sahara ( POV )

Its still early...Khushi is still sleeping in her room. Laxmi just woke up and went back to sleep with khushi. Must say both sisters loves to sleep.

I am not that sleepy anyone so I decided to make some breakfast for the myself and those girls.

I made coffee and French toast. As I was going to take a bite the door bell ranged. Who can be here such early in the morning? We dint get visits such early in the morning here anyway . And since I am the only one awake I will have to attend the guest. 

As I opened the door I received the shock of my life. Samrat is standing in my door with a brief case in his hand looking formal and here I am standing with a nightgown and bad hair from a rough night. " Good morning " he said giving his brilliant smile....why is he so  handsome? 

" Good morning " I wished him. I look like a mess to him.  " Arnav has send some documents for khushi if she could just look at them. " he said showing me some files. I showed him the sofa to sit and gave him coffee and some toast before going to wake up khushi...she wasn't happy about it. 

She told me to entertain the guest while she gets ready to meet him. I fixed my hair a little before going out again. I am not trying to impress or something just trying to look myself. 

KHUSHI [POV] 

I quickly fixed my hairs changed cloth and walked out of my room. The sight which welcomed me is breath-taking .... Arnav sitting in my drawing sofa. He is wearing black ... and my god he looks so handsome in that black dress....why some people look so good early in the morning ? Even his lawyer is looking smoking hot....did rich families makes vows never to look bad early in the morning or ever. 

I went and sat on a dinning table chair ....we only have two sofa where the friends are sitting right now. So I have to sit here. " So what have you decided ? what you are going to do ? " asked Arnav , and well I really thought about it seriously and I think I am ready for it.

" well Arnav I have thought about it and I think I am ready for it ......I am ready to be your contract girlfriend. " I told him and he nodded . " Well....slight correction their will be a wedding at the end of the month ...so not contract girlfriend but wife. " he corrected me like I didn't knew about it.

" I have written my points ....you let us know about your points things that you want so that samrat can start making our contract. " said Arnav giving me a sheet of paper , I took it from him and the things he wants from me are ......

1. Has to be nice and polite to my parents. 

2. Act as loving couple Infront of the world , including his family. 

3. Can't be in another relationship while the contract is still on. 

4.  Have to stay with Mr Sen family while the contract is still on. 

5. Have to respect each others privacy and maintain distance. 

6. If their is no development in future and the contract ends ...other party will be given specific amount of money but nothing more than that. 

7. If contract marriage is mentioned anywhere than legal action will be taken. 

well his list pretty much covered up everything I wanted to say and I dont think I want to add on anything to that except one thing. Cause when sahara found out what I was about to do she strictly told me not try to help her openly or secretly for anything or she will not remain my friend and I think I will respect that decision. 

" Well I am fine with all of it. Surely no physical contact should be done , and you have to equally respect my family like I will respect your family , and one thing which I need from you is...." I couldn't even finish and he took out his cheque book and asked " How much ? " Is he insulting me or something ? He thinks all I need from this is money.

" You know what just leave....I can handle my family. I don't need such tricks. you can just leave my house right now. " I told him showing him the door. " He didn't mean it that way...please relax " said samrat in a calm voice. 

" I know you did tuitions , worked at stores to get your store started and also worked hard never asked for money even from your parents. Arnav thing you did to just stop them from asking questions about your lovelife....arnav saying that you did it for money doesn't sound right and he is sorry for it. " he said giving Arnav a glare. 

" I didn't  mean it that way ......sorry. " he said in a whisper . " None of you need it but the mess you created after that you kind of have to stay together....so you have to make it happen. your news is hot in internet and ...its a good deal. Dont step out now. " said samrat and I think he is right. 

" well I agree with you. " I said and he gave us a sweet smile. God he is too much of a charmer...must say lives up to his name as devil lawyer . " That's great....now what you were going to say before my smart friend interrupted ? " asked sam looking at Arnav. 

" Actually its my fault too....I am asking for something return and giving vibe like I am not taking anything. My sister ....she wants to study in a prestigious college but the fees is really high. My sister is really talented. I know the college is ran by your family....if you can just offer her scholarship ...she can just complete her dream. " I told and I know thats a lot but hope he agrees.  

" And you just want that....only ? " asked Arnav with schoked expression. I nodded. " Well it shall be done....we have to make a fake story , make date to meet our parents , make few public appearance ....we have to plan a perfect love story...are you ready ? " he aske looking towards me. " I am ready. " I told him. Lets get the game started.