Discipline

Nicholas's pov

I paced back and forth waiting for the doctor to give me an update on Jaime's condition and for Tori to tell me what he's learned. A soft knock on my door drewsl my attention and I give my permission to enter.

"Well?"

"He's fine Alpha, a little of the silver on the end of the whip entered his body, but not enough to cause any real harm to him or your pups."

I glared at the doctor in irritation and he backs away slightly before I command him to stop.

"If there wasn't enough silver to harm him, why hasn't he woken up yet?"

"He has suffered greatly. . . I believe he is trying to recover from the shock of all that has happened."

"Who is your loyalty to doctor?"

"Only to you Alpha."

"And you would do whatever I say without question? You would never hide anything from me or betray me?"

"Even if it costs me my life."

"Now that that's out of the way, I want you to go back and watch my Luna and the moment he wakes up, I want you to drug him with something that will paralyze his body, but will keep his mind alert. I want him to be awake and aware of everything that happens to him, yet will not cause permanent harm to him or my pups. "

"Yes."

As the doctor was about to leave the room, I stopped him with a final order.

"And make sure feels the pain of his punishment as strongly as possible, just in case he has any ideas about questioning me in the future."

Bowing his head, the doctor left the room closing the door quietly behind him. I let an amused smile cross my face as Tori sent me a message through our pack link, quickly sending one of my own and my smile became a malicious grin when there was another knock a few minutes later and a familiar figure walked into my office.

"You sent for me Alpha?"

Nodding, I motioned for them to sit, while they continued to watch me curiously.

"My Luna has a bit of a rebellious streak in him that needs to be taken care of . . . I know you've had your eye on him for a while now, haven't you?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"I'm offering you a chance I would never offer anyone else and a chance you will never have again."

"I don't understand."

"The chance to completely and totally break him. I don't care what you do as long as you do no harm to my pups and his sanity stays intact. When you finish with him, I want him afraid to trust anyone, but me."

"What if he asks__________________?"

"Let him know it's a lesson from me to him."

Letting a smirk cross his face, the figure stood and made his way out, closing the door behind him. I turned away, facing the large window the wall behind my desk, letting my heart go cold against the thought of my Luna's suffering.

'Jaime, you will learn, even if it's out of hatred or fear that I come first in your life and if you refuse to accept it, I will cause you to suffer more than you can possibly imagine.'