35 || Our Heaven

song: work song - hozier

.....

aurora moretto

four months later

You know that feeling when you wake up and you have no fucking idea where you are?

I'm feeling exactly that right now.

When I closed my eyes last night it was in the bedroom at the house we've been staying at while our home is being built and I was wrapped in Matteo's arms.

When I open my eyes it's to a dark bedroom I don't recognize at all and I'm alone.

Panicked, I sit up quickly and take in my surroundings. "Matteo?" I croak.

He comes out of a white door with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Surprise?" He says weakly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Where are we?" I question, still confused.

He walks over and lays across my lap. "We're on a plane." My mouth drops open and he continues. "Our house is almost done, I thought we should celebrate with a vacation."

I give him a dumbfounded look. "So you kidnapped me? Again."

"I didn't kidnap you, just surprised you." He rolls his eyes.

I rub my temples. "Where is Sabrina? I have nothing with me, Matteo! Like nothing at all. No clothes—" I cut myself off with a gasp. "Matteo, if I miss a day of my skincare, I will kill you."

All he does is chuckle and kiss my hand. "It's all taken care of. Sabrina is with Alice, I packed all the things you'll need -which isn't much, you'll be naked most of the time- and I did pack your skin shit."

"Skin care," I correct then sigh. "I'm happy about this, I really am but why didn't you just tell me?"

He raises an eyebrow. "It would've been a huge fight trying to get you to leave in the middle of the house being built and planning Alice's wedding, no?"

I go silent and he hums. "That's what I thought."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He kisses my bare thigh.

I groan and curse at him. "You and your fucking surprises."

"Shh," He pushes my chest gently, making me lay down on my back.

He starts to kiss the inside of my thighs while lifting my legs to rest on his shoulders. "Can I?"

When I consent, he bites down on the inside flesh of thigh, making a moan slip from my lips. He smiles against my skin.

After he's kissed his way to my center, he lays his tongue flat against my clothed pussy. The heat makes my clit throb and my hands fly to grip his hair. "Please?" I gasp, arching my back, shoving my pussy in his face.

"So needy," He tsks, taking the waistband of my thong with his teeth, dragging the material down. "Lift your hips, baby."

Once I'm bare, he wastes no time, sucking my clit into his mouth. His lips are eager and move so fast I can't control the noises that leave my mouth.

"The best breakfast." He groans, drawing circles on my clit with his tongue.

Two fingers work themselves inside of me, when they bottom out he starts to curl the digits relentlessly making me scream and arch my hips off the bed.