24 || Pleasurable Torture

song: call out my name by the weeknd

.....

aurora moretto

Sex.

All day, sex is all I can think about. My skins on fire and I feel like if I don't have an orgasm I'll burn alive. 

Understandably so, Matteo and I haven't fucked in weeks. It's awful. 

He's been at work all day while I've been trying to fight the urge to go to his building and jump him. The only reason I haven't is because he had a club opening today. 

Of fucking course.

When the clock hits 8 pm, I decide I can't wait only longer, so I call him. "Hey, baby," He answers.

"Hi, how'd your opening go?" I try to make polite conversation instead of just saying, "Please come home, I feel like I'll burst into flames if you don't shove your dick into me."

He groans. "People are fucking idiots." 

Humming, I play with the fabric of my shirt. "When will you be home?"

"Not for another hour or so." 

Oh for fuck sake.

"Why?" He asks. "You okay?" 

I purse my lips. "If I told you I really, really needed you, would that change your answer?"

"Oh," He chuckles in understanding. "Is my girl feeling needy?"

His voice is so deep and raspy that it only adds to the aching in between my legs. "Yes," I breathe. "Please come home." I close my legs, rubbing my thighs together. 

"Remember that picture you sent me? Knowing I was in a meeting." My eyes fly open.

Shit.

"I'm sorry," I whimper. The throbbing in my clit getting worse to the point of pain.

He hums. "I know how you could make it up to me," He tells me in a dark voice that tells me what he's gonna say is nothing good. 

Even with that knowledge, I still say, "Anything. I'll do anything for you."

"Fuck yourself, get that pussy ready for when I come home." There's a smile in his voice. He's probably enjoying torturing me like this. 

I furrow my brows. "What? No, I want you to do it." 

"I don't care. Touch that pretty little clit for me, baby."

I think about it for a moment. "On the.. On the phone?" For reasons I don't know, nervousness fills me. Yes, Matteo and I have been intimate before but I never have time to overthink with his reassuring words in my ear and his hands all over my body. But he's not here right now and I just feel embarrassed. 

Matteo notices my hesitation. "It's okay if you don't want to, baby. You never have to do anything you don't want to." His voice is soft and I close my eyes, soaking in his voice. 

"I want to, I just feel embarrassed.. I've never done this." My cheeks heat up. 

I've never really been comfortable in my body, I've never liked it. Never really explored it myself. It's embarrassing but true, I've never pleasured myself.

"Put me on speaker then close your eyes and listen to my voice." Matteo orders. I put him on speaker, laying the phone on my pillow then closing my eyes, waiting for his next direction. "Done?" I hum in conformation. "Slide your pants and underwear down your legs." Desire fills his voice. There's no doubt in my mind that he's imaging this scene in his head.