11 || Touch Me

^ Her nightie

song: slow down by chase atlantic

.....

aurora moretto

Anxiety is a very complicated thing for me.

I don't get nervous to talk or flirt with boys but I get nervous to fucking order food.

So here I am, with sweaty palms because Matteo is taking me to dinner. I can't fucking order food for myself, I'll end up stuttering and making a fool of myself.

Another thing I'm nervous about is the whole eating part. I don't eat in front of people, ever.

What if he thinks I eat to much? Or what if he thinks I'm fat? Or what if-

Matteo isn't the boys you went to high school with.

Taking a deep breathe, I stand in front of the mirror. I look like I've put on weight. My eyes fill with tears. One minute, I'm completely in love with myself, the next minute I fucking hate everything about myself. It's draining.

"Name 5 things you see that you think are pretty." I jump at the sudden voice. Moving my eyes in the mirror I see Matteo in my doorway.

"What?" I breathe.

"You heard me. Name 5 things you see that you think are pretty, Aurora."

Moving my eyes back to myself. "My hair." I say out loud. I move my eyes to my face. "My eyelashes." I look back to Matteo and he nods for me to continue. "My collarbones." I move my eyes down trying to find 2 more things but I can't.

"Come on, I know you can do it." Matteo encourages.

"My thighs, I guess." I take in a deep breathe. I search my body for the final thing.

Matteo steps closer to me. "One more, baby. I know you can do it."

"My boobs?" I let out weakly.

He chuckles. "I could tell you, I think all of you is pretty but what matters most is that you see it. No one's opinions matters but your own." He turns me around to face him.

"I'm proud of you." He kisses my hair.

What the fuck just happened?

"Are you ready to go?" He pulls away and looks me in the eye.

"Almost, go wait for me downstairs." I need to process what the fuck just happened.

When he walks away, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Did Matteo really just do that? The same guy that kidnapped me, stuffed me in a trunk, sold my apartment and locked me in his house?

I dig my heel in my calf just in case I'm dreaming.

Fuck, I'm not dreaming.

To say I'm confused is in under statement. I mean, am I supposed to just forget all the shitty things he's done just because he was nice to me a couple times? And what if this is a fucking trick and I actually fall for him like a bloody fool?