Long Nose Usopp

Greetings, fellow readers. As the author, I've chosen to omit the scene involving the trapped individual within a chest. Frankly, it didn't captivate my interest, and I believe many of you share that sentiment.

......

Out of nowhere, Nami's voice breaks the silence, her gaze thoughtful as she scans each of us. "You know, we might be acting a bit rash," she ventures, her eyes focused on the grand line. Luffy's brows knit in confusion, and he turns to her. "Rash? Why?" he questions, genuine curiosity in his tone. Swiftly, Nami interjects, "I mean, sailing the grand line like this might not be the best idea." Her emphasis on 'grand line' carries a sense of urgency.

Luffy, as predictable as ever, places his right hand on his stomach, exclaiming, "You're onto something! We can't keep going without enough food, especially meat to fuel us!" His enthusiasm suggests he interpreted Nami's concern as a dietary issue.

Frustration edges into Nami's voice as she raises it a notch. "It's not about the food!" she retorts, her patience wearing thin. Zoro chimes in, his words overlapping with Nami's raised tone. "You're right, not to mention we're running low on booze," he adds, seemingly assuming Nami's point was about the alcohol shortage. Her response is immediate and fiery, "No, that's not it either!"

Stepping in to clear up the confusion, I redirect their focus, my voice measured and calm. "Luffy, Zoro, you guys are missing the mark. Nami's concern doesn't revolve around food or booze." Nami's eyes glimmer, perhaps hoping that my intervention will shed light on her intentions. With a glint of hope, I continue, "What we lack is a source of entertainment. Imagine the expanse of the sea ahead; how are we going to keep ourselves engaged? We need to think beyond just sustenance."

A shadow clouds Nami's expression, her frustration escalating as she directs her ire towards me. "No, you're not grasping it either!" she snaps, her frustration palpable in her voice.

"We're setting our course for the grand line, the most treacherous and perilous sea route known to mankind!" she began, a determined glint in her eyes. "The most infamous and wildly successful pirates to ever sail the seas are hot on the trail of the legendary one piece as well! Their imposing ships are like floating fortresses, built to weather any storm," she continued, her voice tinged with a mixture of awe and apprehension. As her words sank in, it became clear that we were truly embarking on an audacious and dangerous quest.

With a dawning realization, I grasped the gravity of her words. "Ah, now I understand her point. We're in desperate need of a sturdy ship," I muttered to myself, nodding in agreement.

Gesturing towards the humble vessels, Nami's voice carried a touch of frustration. "Our own ships resemble nothing more than modest tubs, and to make matters worse, a formidable crew is nowhere in sight," she lamented, her hand thoughtfully resting on her shin. "If we persist down this reckless path, we'll be courting disaster at every turn," she declared, the weight of her words hanging heavily in the air.

Turning his gaze towards Nami, Luffy's face adopted an expression of contemplation. "So, what's the plan then?" he inquired, a glimmer of curiosity dancing in his eyes. Nami promptly retrieved a map, her fingers tracing the intricate lines with precision. "Our strategy hinges on foresight and preparation. A village lies a short distance to the south of our current position. Our first order of business must be to secure a worthy vessel," she asserted, her tone resolute and unwavering.

In a burst of enthusiasm, Luffy's hands shot up in the air as he bellowed, "And don't forget about satisfying our rumbling stomachs with a hearty meat feast!"

With the stage set and the challenge before us, it was clear that our journey was about to take an intense and calculated turn. The grand line beckoned, and we were determined to rise to the occasion, equipped with both a formidable ship and, of course, a satisfying meal to fuel our endeavors.