JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TROUBLE AWAITING IN THE FOREST!!!

Comenzar desde el principio

( Written by your favourite💕cute🤩, sweet😋, innocent 🥺 pretty 🥰 beutiful 😍, smart😌 intelligent 😎 mischievous😉, a little naughty 🤪, crazy😝 & lazy🥱 yet hard working😌, chubby😊 bubbly😁 amazing😛 & now a days a little angry bird like writer KIYA.... )

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S P. O. V ( POINT OF VIEW ) :
.
.
.
.
.
.
ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST!!! What the hell!!!

Echoed the loud roar of ABHITI/RUHI in the whole forest making all the tribe memebers froze, they stopped their actions in an instant & stand rooted to their place for a second while ABHITI/RUHI used her both hands & puhsed aside, AHAAN & ARYAN who were guarding her from both of her sides & walking ahead, she appeared at front making all the tribe memebers eyes go wide... Remaining oblivious to their thoughts & reaction, a clueless she stood beside ARYAMAAN firmly & growled at them threateningly in a stern yet cold voice with a warning look in her dark eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : All of you move back!!! Don't you dare to mess with me & my poeple!!!

She commanded like the queen she is while after hearing her AHAAN & ARYAN held their heads high feeling both touched & product where as ARAYAMAAN shook his head at her in disbelief, feeling unpleased seeing her not listening to him & exposing herself to danger... Feeling irked with her careless nature & thoughtless action, an angry he snapped at her in a frustrated cold yet husky voice, his eyes glaring at with a burning gaze & an unplesant expression on his agitated face...

ARYAMAAN : TIRAL RUBBISH... LUNA, although I am happy with your acceptance, seeing you addressing us, calling us your poeple... Still it's of no use since they are tribe members ( adivasi ) not the poeple of your DEVGARH state to willy-wally obey all of your orders, happily accepting the command of yours while bowing their heads before you in submission, showing their utmost respect while addressing you as their dear KUNWARANISA ( PRINCESS ) & soon to be YUNWARANISA ( QUEEN )... They can hardly understand what you are speaking... Judging by their looks, it seems they are clueless, they don't even understand our language... They are ferocious poeples & could attack us any moment, so leave that domineering, authorative, egoistic royal ass attitude of yours behind for a moment & think wisely... Just get the hell behind me & for yours God's sake let me solve it...

He scolded, mocking her for her thoughtless action with snarky scarchastic reply sounding rude... Hearing it, ABHITI/RUHI fumed with anger, looking at him with angry glaring eyes shooting angry murderous daggers at him, she snarled at him in a roaring voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : You perverted ass mafia... How dare you mock me... Hiding behind you my ass... A queen is queen, be it in DRVGARH or a forest... The place doesn't matter... I don't need you for my so called protection... I can fight with them on my own... I can protect my self very well... So you who can barely win against my hench men's let akon even stand a chanch in a fight against me & can only fight fine, don't you dare to try to tell me what to do & what to not... Stop barking orders at me like a mutt you are...

She cursed out her heart at him, feeling enraged with his choice of words... Hearing it, ARYAMAAN huffed tiredly & opened his mouth to say something or better say, to explain his actions & smoothen things to calm his little angry bird wife while she kept shooting angry murderous glars at him but before they both who seemed to have been lost in their own world could continue their bickering being oblivious to their surrounding & the burning gaze of single birds like AHAAN & ARYAN who were looking at them with an envy eyes & grumpy faces, they heard a voice saying loud & clear....

Voice : MAAHHH SATI ( MOTHER GODDESS SATI ) HULLLLULLLUUUL....

Hearing the loud cheers they stopped in their actions & turn to look around them to see all the tribe memebers kneeled on the floor, bending their head, bowing in front of ABHITI/RUHI respectfully which confused all four ( RUMAAN { RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN}, ARYAN & AHAAN ) of them & made them frown not knowing now what's the matter with this tribe memebers now... Being totally unware of what they said & what it meant... They just looked at them as if they are watching some long, boring foreign languaged tv show on a black & white television with a rotten storyline, without any head & tail... But a thoughtful yet clueless ABHITI/RUHI who observed the fatty with a pot belly & a little bald head with a long pony tail aged man bowing in front of her, wearing a certain kind of tiara made of tree veils & leaves, glanced at him with a calculative look in her eyes, observing him & seeing the way the tribe memebers had created a path for him to approach her & gave huge space as he bowed in front of her, sbw concluded that he must be the leader of the tribe...
On the other hand, not being able to understand neither their language nor their actions, our chulbula & badbola ( chubby & bubbly ) AHAAN who was feeling hella frustrated by time now, muttred in a confused voice with a questioning look in his eyes...