Guys shut your mouth and focus on work Jimin said looking away.

After sometime,

The stylist completed her work and left after bidding you goodbye. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled looking at your reflection.

 You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled looking at your reflection

Your Pov,

His choice is always perfect. I wish he remembered my birthday, everyone already wished me except him. But I can't even blame him, maybe in these 3 years he forgot my birthday. Cheer up Y/n, at least he isn't ice cold man anymore.

Taehyung came inside all dressed up and saw you who was looking in the mirror. Smiling to himself he went towards your figure.

You're looking so pretty, he said.

You turned around and faced him with a smile. And you're looking handsome.

After all I'm your husband he said and you chuckled slightly.

Leaning in he pecked your your lips and backed off while your eyes widen at his sudden gesture.

Yah you, don't ruin my lipstick. Pulling you closer by your waist he leaned closer and spoke near your ear,

You don't know how I'm controlling myself after looking at you baby.

Your cheeks turned crimson at his words. You hit his chest and pulled yourself out from his grip.

Let's go, aren't we getting late you said.

Hmm let's go he said and held your hand.

Taehyung leads Y/N to a waiting car, where he carefully guides her inside. 

After an half an hour drive you guys reached at the destination, you stepped out of the car as Taehyung firmly held your waist, walking inside with you. As you reached inside, you frowned as there were no lights, nor you can see anyone. 

Suddenly the lights flickered on and you saw friends and family standing and the garden was decorated beautifully. Your eyes fell on your husband who was standing in between everyone giving you a cheeky smile.

 Your eyes fell on your husband who was standing in between everyone giving you a cheeky smile

You stood in awe, her eyes welling up with tears of joy. Her friends and loved ones, all gathered together, shouted in unison, "Surprise!" She was overwhelmed with emotions, realizing that Taehyung had not forgotten her birthday after all. The love and effort he had put into this surprise party filled her heart with immense happiness.

Thankyou so much you said and your lips curved into a beautiful smile

As the night unfolded, laughter, music, and heartfelt conversations filled the air. Y/n felt surrounded by love and appreciation. She realized that this surprise party was not just a celebration of her birth, but also a testament to the depth of Taehyung's love and commitment to her.

In the midst of the celebration, Taehyung took Y/n aside and whispered, "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, how important you are in my life. Happy birthday, my love." Tears streamed down her face as she hugged him tightly, feeling grateful for the love they shared.

You parted away from him when you saw your mother approaching you.

You're still my little princess your mother said and pinched your nose.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim came to you and wished you as you thanked them.

My daughter looks so pretty Mrs. Kim said as you smiled at her compliment.

I know you said and hugged her. Parting away from the hug you saw Jungkook approaching you,

Hmm, don't be so happy you're growing old Jungkook said. You raised your eyebrows in question and playfully hit him on his back.

My gift you said to him as he gave you a wicked smile

I don't give gifts to dork he said and ran away. You were about to chase him but Jimin came to you.

Happy birthday Y/n Jimin said as you faced him with a smile.

Thankyou Jimin you replied.

You liked the surprise Dahyun said popping from your back. Your eyes widen at her sudden voice.

You scared me Dahyun,

Anyways your dear husband planned all of these with us as the helping hands she said and went away taking Jimin along with her.

You looked down and smiled feeling extremely happy.

How can I even think that he forgot my birthday. I'm so dumb that fell into his silly trap you mumbled to yourself when someone held your chin making you startled.

What were you thinking so deeply Taehyung said analyzing your fazed expression.

Nothing you said and glanced away from him.

Why are you looking away from your own husband wifey? He said as you looked at him.

You're so mean, I thought you forgot my birthday you said as he fondly smiled at you.

But here I'm wishing my Y/n a very happy birthday he said and gave you a rose.

You blushed at his words as you slowly took the rose from his hand and whispered a thanks to him.

The night continues with laughter, dancing, and delicious food. You felt incredibly gratefull for their efforts and realizes how lucky you are to have such amazing people in her life.

"Each new year of life added to your past, changing the way you viewed every new day, influencing how you reacted to everything from the simplest daily routines to complex events touching you, your , and the world you lived in." 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Do Vote 🖤

-Raise out your opinions regarding the chapter!