They started whispering right in front of him. "Yeah, I guess he really is a bit weird in the head huh?" "Must be why he's a villain." "I bet you 100,000 yen that when he gets out of this place, a new villain named Dragonfruit is gonna pop out of nowhere."

"I can hear you two, y'know." Touya said, pissed at the two. "So, when are we going?" he asked Mirko.

"Tomorrow!" 

(A/N Writing the word, 'tomorrow' always confuses me so much. Even when I write it nearly everyday. Anyone else? Or just me?)

~Flashback Ends~

Yup! So that was how they ended up here. Mirko said that she needed to get some drinks and left the two alone on the field. The place smelled a bit like honey, in Touya's opinion. 

"Mhm, thanks Keigo." Touya mumbled. He bent down to look at a cream colored tulip. "It's my first time seeing this many flowers." he told Keigo, who was looking at a tulip that was a mix between red and white. "They are really beautiful."

"Oh, right Keigo, don't you have hero work to do?" he asked the winged hero. Keigo turned his head back to the tulip and said, "Nah, I'm on a break." 

"You seem to go on a lot of breaks these days." Touya smelled the flowers. "Yeah, you hate it?" Keigo asked, expecting Touya to tell him that he's annoying or childish. Touya answered, "No, I like spending time with you. Why else would I be here on a Sunday?" 

"Oh? Uhh, yeah..." Keigo looked back at Touya. Maybe he could tell him now? Mirko had prepared all this for him to do it. He stood up and looked down at Touya. 

'How was he so hot with white and black hair? The world really isn't fair.' Keigo thought.

Touya looked back up at Keigo, "Anything you need?"

The wind blew, blowing at the two people's hair. Keigo put a hand over his chest. His heart was beating really fast. He remembered what Touya had said years ago, 'If you're ever nervous to say something, just breath in and out, slowly. It'll help"  Keigo smiled at the thought. Touya. They met when they didn't even know what love was and now, now they had grown and Keigo, who grew up with Touya had fallen in love. 

It wasn't the first time he had fallen in love with this person. When they were 14, Keigo had told Touya he loved him. But back then, Touya was too busy to say yes. So he just told him to stop joking around and had changed the subject. But right now, the weather was perfect, so was the place and time. He didn't know what else to say. But that didn't change the fact that he was nervous.

Keigo whispered, "I... I lo- I love...you" he turned away, afraid to look at Touya. "Hm?" Touya stared at Keigo. It took a few seconds to realize that he hadn't heard wrong. Keigo had just confessed his love to him. 

Touya grew up with Keigo. Keigo was an amazing person, ever since they were young, he was funny, heroic, strong, and had a way of always making him laugh. He used to think that what he felt back then was wanting to be friends with him. But these few months made him realize that that was never the case. He loved Keigo and still does, and he always will. But right now, Keigo was so nervous and anxious that he wanted to hear him say it again. Like the confident and brave person he was.

"What'd you say? I couldn't quite catch it~" Touya said, holding back a giggle. He couldn't see Keigo's face but then, Keigo turned around to face Touya, "Stop teasing me. You definitely heard what I sai-" Touya's face was right in front of Keigo's. 

"Aww~ Where's the Keigo I know? C'mon could you say it again?" Touya walked behind Keigo and put his head on Keigo's shoulder and put his arms around Keigo's waist. His warm body between the two wings of Keigo.

Keigo could feel Touya's breath on his neck. 'Now he was good at flirting too?! The world is really really unfair!' he thought, but he smiled. Meeting Touya was the best thing that happened in his entire life. More than becoming a hero, more than escaping his abusive father. If, he never met Touya, he couldn't have done anything. 

He giggled, the flowers seem to become even more colorful as the sun set. Keigo held Touya's hand as he told Touya, "I love you, Touya." he smiled, his grin going from cheek to cheek. Touya seemed satisfied and whispered in the hero's ear, "I love you too, Keigo"

[2021 November 18th, Todoroki household]

Fuyumi stared at what she wrote. The first part was from 2010, and the second was from 2017~2018. 

V I L L A I N S A R E H E L P I N G

I A M N O T D E A D

All together, they made two sentences. 

'Villains are helping' 'I am not dead' 

"Where are you... Touya?" she said under her breath.