Strawberry shortcake

Start from the beginning

Kirishima giggled, " What? Can't say hi to my lovely boyfriend?"

Bakugou turned his body towards him and gave him a little smirk, " Oh really?"

Kirishima laughed a little bit before giving his boyfriend a sad smile, " I may be late for movie night."

Bakugou's calm demeanor abruptly disappear, and now it was replaced with an annoyed look, " What the hell are you doing Shitty Hair?"

The red hair sighed, " I know you're upset babe but it's just that-"

" You told me you were doing to...to do that thing for that night," Bakugou mumbled the last part with a slight angry pout on his lips.

Kirishima frowned, " I know and I will and I promise. It's just that Sero made the decision to do something that's like major and it could potentially fix the problem that's been going on!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes out of annoyance, " I'm pretty sure that Tape Face idiot doesn't need you going."

Kirishima's facial expression changed," Katsuki, I need to be there. It's important to me and to my friends."

Bakugou's face dropped, Kirishima only called him by his name if it was something really important or serious.

He rarely sees his boyfriend looking like this, so whatever Sero is doing or is planning to do. It got his boyfriend all worked up and he didn't like that.

Before the two of them can finish their conversation, Mina appears and grabs Kirishima's arm.

" Kiri let's go," she pulled.

" Yeah yeah, see you later babe," Kirishima bid his farewell to his boyfriend with a kiss on the lips as he was dragged by his middle school best friend.

Once the pink and red duo were out of the classroom, Bakugou collected himself before going the fuck off.

Once he did as well as glared at anyone who was looking at him. He humphed as he got up to head towards a certain red and white haired boy's desk.

Todoroki was getting his things in order, he was getting ready to leave so he could head out with his friends to go to the mall to find his boyfriend's gift.

He decided he couldn't go find Hanta's gift alone, so he asked Momo and Tokoyami to accompany him today.

" Hey."

Todoroki looked up to see a pissed-off Bakugou glaring at him, but Todoroki just ignored his glares and just gave him a soft nod.

" Hello Bakugou, what do you-"

" What the fuck is your boyfriend up to?"

Todoroki blinked with confusion, " What do you mean?"

Bakugou held his tongue for a moment before looking around if anyone was near them. Fortunately, they were too busy getting ready to leave out the door or getting their things ready, so no one was close by.

The spiky blonde- haired boy took a deep breath before scowling at the other, "Come with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What the actual fuck is your problem dude?"

" Yeah, you ignoring our texts and us for the past week was not cool," Mina pouted.

Denki just frowned as he rubbed his arm while Kirishima added, " And what's worse you started hanging out with Class 1-B which wasn't the main issue. It's the fact you were fucking hanging out with Monoma! You know the shit he said about Kat?"