So What I Married Gaston!!!

Start from the beginning

"Really?" I turn to him.

"Really. So, you like music?"

"I love music. Who doesn't?" He turns to me with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I have something to show you." I raise an eyebrow at him skeptically but don't protest. I follow him out of the bed and down a long hallway. We go down another flight of stairs slowly. We find ourselves in front of a large door in the middle of the hall.

"Close your eyes." He says and I do. "No peaking!" I can feel him move his hand in front of my face to be sure I couldn't see anything then he places his hand on the small of my back and guides me inside the room. "Okay, now you can open your eyes." I follow his order and I look around the most amazing music room I have ever seen. There are instruments set up everywhere. There are piano's across the floor and stringed instrument against one wall while band instruments are on another. There are percussion instruments on the far wall. They all are beautiful and grand. I can't even form words as of how amazing everything is.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"No," I say and he frowns. "I love it!" I squeal and his smile is back on.

"Do you play any instruments?"

"Yeah, a couple."

"What do you play?" I smirk.

"Guess." He strolls over to the flute and hands it to me. My smile widens as I place it by my lips. I struggle trying to make sound come out of it. I shrug and had it back to him.

"How about this?" He hands me a trombone and I blow into it and slide the slidey thingy right off of it. "I'm guessing no that one either." I laugh and shake my head. He goes over to the viola and hands it to my. My fingers move over the strings and I start play arpeggios.

"Well, you got one out of the three that I play." I hand him the viola and in return he hands me the violin.

"These are basically the same right?" I just shake my head not even bothering going into the details of the many differences of the instruments. My fingers move as I play "Ave Maria" from memory. "Wow." He says once I finish. "That was really good."

"Thanks." I say shyly. "That's two of the three. One more." He hands me a cello. I tuck the scroll of the cello behind my neck so I can play while standing. I squeak out a few terrible notes.

"Oh please spare me the torture!" He says jokingly while covering his ears. He makes my play the tuba, drums, bongos, double bass, guitar, and clarinet before he finally points to the piano. I smile and say, "Ding ding ding! It took you long enough!" We both sit at one of the many pianos benches and I begin to play falling slowly. I sing along with it.

"I don't know you

But I want you

All the more for that

Words fall through me

And always fool me

And I can't react

And games that never amount

To more than they're meant

Will play themselves out

[Chorus]

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me

And I can't go back

Moods that take me and erase me

And I'm painted black

You have suffered enough

And warred with yourself

It's time that you won

[Chorus]

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You'll make it now Falling slowly sing your melody

I'll sing along" I look up at him once I am done playing. He just stares back at me and I am caught in his gaze. He leans forward and I jump off of the bench.

"Well, that was fun! So, do you play anything?" I ask. He seems startled by my sudden move.

"I'm basically tone deaf."

"How can you be when you're practically living in a music heaven?!" He just shrugs. "So, what else do you have to do in here?" He stands up and takes my hand. I fight the urge of snatching my hand back. I allow him to lead me back up to his/my/our/Elmo's room. He goes into a closet leaving me alone in the room. He comes back out a few seconds later with a blue and white bikini in his hands.

"I have a pool and hot tub."

"You don't by any chance happen to have like a one piece or like a monokini or something a little less, you know, revealing?" He just gives me a look. "This is it then?" He sighs and goes back into the closet and hands me a purple monokini. How is he getting all of these clothes that are my size? I take it. "Thanks." I move into the bathroom and quickly change into the swimming suit. I find a towel and wrap it around myself and I go into the bedroom and see him already in his swim trunks. Might I add that he doesn't have a towel on? It suddenly seems that I can't function correctly.

"So- outside... pool... go...swim... water." Wow Belle you are just smooth like fresh jar of Skippy. He smirks and that fluffing blush fairy comes back and goes poof again. I hate that woman. He leads me outside to a huge pool. He jumps in and I drop my towel and scoot inside the pool. The water is the perfect temperature and inviting. I swim around the pool for a while and I find Blade staring at me. His eyes are silver. Oh no. I splash out of the pool and grab my towel and wrap it around myself. What the heck is he mad at? He closes his eyes and calms himself down. He gets out of the pool and walks up to me.

"Sorry." I just shrug it off.

"Blade?" I say suddenly remembering something. "Where are the rest of the girls you took?" I haven't seen one girl around my age unless he killed all of them! He just looks at me weirdly. Then recognition settles on his face.