Sanai sat back in the pool and watched as Roman talked to some people on live

Sanai sat back in the pool and watched as Roman talked to some people on live. She found it funny how he would pull her back in his video everytime she swam away to look at the view. She didn't like being on live like that. She preferred to just post her lil promos and get off the internet.

She scrolled through her phone and seen the few missed calls from Sakim. She figured he seen her on live with Roman and was heated. She didn't wanna answer any of his calls though. Who knew what was running through his head right now.

But then again, she felt bad. She felt like she ran away with another nigga behind his back. Like she did when they were first together.

"Imma be right back, Papa. Okay?" She looked over at Roman who was talking to Dusty who joined his live.

He looked over at her and nodded slightly, curious as to what she had to step away for.

Sanai climbed out the pool before feeling Roman lay a smack on her ass.

"That mufucka' move like water. Hurry up and come back, Nani." He bit his lip and stared at her.

She smiled back at him and slowly made her way into the house.

Just as she wrapped her towel around her, Sakim called her phone once again. She sighed before answering the call.

"Hello?" She waited for his response while playing with the fabric of the towel.

"That's what we doing now?" Sakim smirked over the phone.

Sanai heard the humor in his voice and tried to figure out if he was playing or heated. She quickly figured out when she heard him bang an object before getting loud in her ear.

"Keep playing with me Sanai! Imma take yo fuckin life before East does." He stressed out.

Sanai's eyes watered. She'd never heard him get angry like that before. But she understood his frustration completely. She was playing with his feelings once again.

"I'm so sorry.. I love you Sakim, I really do." She sniffled.

"I just love him too. I don't know how to let go." She wiped her eyes and stared at the front door with her blurred vision.

"Say less." He said before hanging up on her.

Sanai hung her head low and cried. She just wanted them both to know she loved them. There were no favorites and she didn't want to let neither of them go.

"Mommy why you crying?" Yohson came downstairs in his pajamas while rubbing his eyes.

Sanai cracked a small smile and kneeled down to his level.

"Mommy is just scared she has to make a big decision soon." She kept her watery eyes on him. Yohson didn't know exactly what that meant but he nodded.

"Like when I had to choose between Transformers or Minecraft at the store?" He looked at her. He wanted to relate the best way he could to help her not feel alone.