"Yea. Guess I gotta go all the way huh?" I looked over to see Dusty now fully smiling and his grills gleamed in the dim light. I meant they only did that when that nigga was up to no good.

"Ro. You deadass wanna do this over a bitch, though? She a hoe obviously if she was fuckin on y'all both." He mugged and took a pull from the blunt I passed to him.

I glared at the nigga to see if he realized what he just said. He just chuckled and put his hands up. He knew not to disrespect my wife. I'll take a nigga out bout her.

"I need that nigga gone for good. He ain't getting the memo and that shit pissing me off." I chuckled and pulled my ski up.

Sanai Namiko

Sanai Namiko.

I looked at Sakim with tears in my eyes

I looked at Sakim with tears in my eyes. He picked me up and kissed the side of my face.

"I know, Mama." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't know what made me so vulnerable at this moment but I just needed him to hold me. I laid on his shoulder and looked at the rain drops hit my window.

I couldn't believe half the shit he just told me. It hurt me to know I couldn't trust Roman. I still had love for him even after all of this. That night he watched my body go limp showed me who he really was.

"You need to take fat man and get away from that nigga. He aint right in the head." Sakim rubbed my back and listened to my small sobs.

A part of me still longed for Roman, just like Sakim. I loved them both and it wouldn't be easy to let go. But for the safety of my baby, I had to leave.

That meant I would have to move my business elsewhere and wrap everything up here.

"Come with me. Please?" I lifted my head and looked at him. He looked off to the side and walked to sit me on the counter.

I knew I was asking a lot by asking him to come with me. But I didn't wanna leave alone. I would ask Yasmi to come but Nasir would take good care of her and Summer. It was me who didn't have the backup.

"Mama.." Sakim started and stared at me.

"Please." I pouted again.

He just nodded and leaned down to kiss my lips. I smiled inside and wrapped my arms around him to pull him into a hug.

We didn't know where we would go. But I felt it was best to move away until things died down. Until Roman forgot about me left me alone.

Deep down, I knew it was unrealistic. That nigga would find a way to get at me. I wish I didn't go to the club that night and meet his crazy ass. Now my son's safety was in jeopardy along with my own. Even Sakim had to watch out for himself.

I packed everything I would need for my temporary stay

I packed everything I would need for my temporary stay. This would forever be my home and no nigga would completely run me away from my shit that I paid for. But for the sake of my baby, it was best we took a small vacation to avoid the pressure right now.

Sakim had left and went back to his place to gather his stuff. He would be here in a few to grab me and Yohson. I left my shop in Yasmi's care. I knew she'd be able to handle it since all it took was unlocking those doors everyday and the girls had the rest covered. I would be doing all the hard work from my laptop.

I made my way to the kitchen to pack Yohson some flight snacks. He would want small bags of chips and cookies, I would worry about real food when we got to the airport.

While Stuffing a small bag of cheetos into Yohson's bag, There was a series of knocks at my door.

I was so used to surprise visits that I wasn't too startled anymore. I thought it could've been Sakim but I knew it wasn't Roman since he still had the key and he would've tried to creep up on me.

I walked to my front door and looked through the peephole to see a woman, around my age, in a black hoodie.

I spoke up, "Who is it? How did you get up here?" I squinted.

Security wasn't supposed to let anyone up unless I had their name on my list. Somehow Sakim and Roman bypassed all of that, but now a random person, I wasn't too sure of that.

The girl lifted her head and looked directly into the gap. My eyes widened as I recognized her.

"Bria."

Y'all^ Lmaooo

Y'all^ Lmaooo. Chile we gone need clarification next chapter cause wth you mean Bria back. Ain't that hoe dead!?

Don't worry bout allat. Imma bring it around full circle shawty.

Love yall! Thanks for 5.48k reads fr.

Don't forget to click that ⭐️!