-* Death By Boredom *-

• Graces POV
• Paris, France
• 'home'
• 6:00PM

"Did I guess correctly?" Hannibal questioned me out of the blue, as we were both in silence deep in drawing. Adjusting my ponytail over my shoulder, I turned my head over to see Hannibal holding up a drawing of a dodo. The drawing was perfect, spot on even with every detail into the feather, beaks and eyes. To say we had no pictures, I'm impressed.

"You think my favourite animal is a dodo?" I snickered, covering my mouth with my two hands in pure disbelief. Hannibal's expressions mellowed into confusion as he spun his head over to his masterpiece then back at me, analysing my amused appearance.
"Blue macaw!" I cried out, cupping my face over at him. Hannibal then let out a long, exhausted sigh as he ran his hand through his silver hair.

"May I ask why... a bird?" He groaned, seeming to not believe me.

"Why a doe? Birds are awesome. They can fly wherever they wish to go" I smiled, collecting a dark shade pencil and colouring in the eyes of my doe.

"Are you hungry?" Hannibal asked me politely as he began to collect things off the table to pack up since I was nearly done.

"No thank you, I'll have a banana instead" I was quick to reply in a polite tone as I was deep into my sketch. Hannibal paused for a moment before continuing to collect things off the table.

"It has been quite some time since you've last eaten. Nutrients and diet are key to a balanced life" he reminded me, seeming to be offended.

"Well, when you're not getting any exercise you gain pounds" I muttered under my breath, not because I didn't want Hannibal to hear because he was right next to me but to instead knock some sense into him that I'm going bad in here.
"And I don't think I need more weight" I scoffed to myself, dropping the pencil on the table and leaning back on my chair to stretch out my back.

"...tomorrow I shall be working. Perhaps we can go on a miniature adventure once I'm finished" he offered, placing things back into their box. He turned to glance at me every so often while doing so.

"I'd like that" I coughed up, standing up from my seat and pushing it back in.
"I'm off to shower" I informed him, accidentally brushing past him going shoulder to shoulder - not a violent barge, but a brush of the shoulders.
"Sorry" I gasped under my breath, raising my hands up in a little surrender and seemingly amused Hannibal as he smirked up at me.

• Hannibal's POV
6:00AM

Collecting my brief case and checking my attire in my wardrobe mirror to see my maroon coloured blazer and charcoal black shirt, I ran my hand through my slicked back hair and opened my bedroom door to reveal Grace in her silk robe, strolling to the kitchen unaware of my presence. I double tapped my watch on my wrist to reveal the time was indeed 6AM, so why is she awake? Following her into the kitchen, revealed her adding a sauce into a sandwich before closing it together and cutting it in half.

"Good morning" I called out, raising an eyebrow up at her since it wasn't a breakfast meal - not to me anyway. She peered her head up at me, a fallen hair strand in front of her face as she flashed me a smile then looked back down at the sandwich.
"What's on the menu?" I questioned her as I slowly made my way over to her, leaning over her shoulder to see the sandwich accompanied with a healthy apple.

"Um, a ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayo sandwich. With an apple... for you.... At work.... At lunch" she stumbled on her words, shaking her head to herself at her poor response as she began to package it up in a tub. Oh? Making me lunches for work I see?