-* The Train *-

• Graces POV
• ?
• ?

My body so heavy, my brain so cloudy. I couldn't think, I couldn't move. I couldn't guess my surrounds, or detect the scent in my nose. It was like I was floating in the sky, until I heard a grunt and a thud, sounding like a box hitting a surface. With my adrenaline doing nothing to my body but rise my panic, I couldn't turn my head to locate the noise as much as I winced and groaned as I tried to lift my body up that felt like a ton of bricks.

"You're awake" Hannibal's voice rattled through my ear drums, setting off a loud ringing noise in my ear which only made me whimper in pain as I could do nothing but lay there. I then could hear his footsteps walking towards me, and stopping in front of me. My eyes being the only thing I had control of, I looked up at him as he analysed my prey like behaviour, him being the predator.
"I must apologise for drugging you, it's effect is withering but it may seem like you are withering which Is why I gave you the comfort of a bed" he smiled, patting its sheets in front of me as if that would make me happy. He seemed to have noted the desperate look on my face as he tilted his head over at me, placing a hand in his trouser pocket.
"You mustn't worry. Of course, things shall become different but I assure you only for the better" he went to stroke my hair slowly and I could do nothing but simply lay here, like a statue.
"I must be on my way to retrieve some items for our journey" he informed me, taking big strides out of my view. He left me here, like I was an item or a doll he could move to his liking. I've never felt so small in my life... oh, my life. I wanna be back with my parents as shit as they can be sometimes and I wanna be with Scarlett, I want to just cry in her arms and she tells me it's all going to be okay... when I know this won't be okay.

• some time later

Hannibal was right about the withering effect. I could just about move my legs and arms as heavy as they felt yet I only did so to be sick in the bucket that was left to the side of the bed. This feeling slowly morphed into the worst hang over ever, where all you can do is lay still and think in your foggy mind of all the wrong actions you've done in your life.

"Ah, you seem to be coming down well"

Hannibal suddenly appeared, without myself hearing his entrance. He seated himself beside me, causing me to flinch from him and his eyes saw my action yet he seemingly dismissed it.
"I wish you no harm" he promised me, watching me lay on my side, my eyes never leaving his. I was afraid, he knew that.

"I wish to go home..." I spoke under my breath to him, hoping he wouldn't detect the shiver in my tone however it seemed he did as he scoffed to himself, a smirk developing on the face I once trusted.

"I'm afraid that can't happen. Not now, anyway" he replied back emotionlessly, tilting his head over at me.
"I am desperate for an escort to help rebuild myself a new life. Once that is achieved, you're home free"

Oh... and Mrs. Fell was just that. God, I feel so stupid she warned me.

• The Train

Taking a train to god knows where, Hannibal had us a suite booked for the night as it was a long train. Yet I couldn't sleep even with all the room service provided to us. I need to get home. As we were framed for a couple, we shared the bed and as Hannibal was snoozing away, I couldn't dare close my eyes for longer than 2 seconds. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't with all these thoughts. He's a monster. I'm not safe around him. Sat up with my knees tucked close to my chest, I slowly turned my head over to see him fast asleep still in the same shirt we ran away in, his first 3 buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up. Slowly reaching my hand out to his ear, I clicked my fingers together to see no reaction from him meaning this was my chance. My adrenaline beginning to boot up, I hurried out of the room, taking easy but long strides to the door and once I got to the door handle, I gave myself a few breathers to prepare myself for the long creak and with my consciousness speaking for me to get back into bed, I swung open the door and rushed through the corridor for the night staff.