-* Friends*-

Graces POV
• Florence, Italy
• 7:30AM
• her apartment

As I poured myself a fresh, nice milky warm tea, I stirred its content before tapping the spoon on the cup and placing it into the sink.

Meow. Peering my head down, revealed my lovely feline friend Littlen. I got her soon after moving into my lovely apartment which had a gladiolus view of Florence's centre - and the museum as it was a 5 minute walk.

"Hello, my sweet" I giggled, leaning down to pick her up with on arm. Once she was close up to my face, she licked my face gently as her purrs made me feel warm inside. I collected my tea and headed over to my balcony, where I added a white duvet and many plants. I placed myself down, littlen included who just curled up beside me admiring the warm breeze while I opened up my book from where I left off, mesmerised by its words and details. Sipping on my tea also, I adjusted the silk robe on myself my eyes still glued to the pages.

Hannibal's POV
• 8:01AM
• Florence streets

With one arm around bedelia, we preferred to discover Florence together. Well, I say we as she believes I stay away from the streets as much as possible however it had been almost decade since I last saw the paved floors and large crowds - it was like I was a young man again.

"How about a tea?" Bedelia inquired, raising her head up at me as she wore a lovely hat to cover herself from the sunlight.

"Indeed, shall we seat ourselves here?" I spoke while I unlinked arms with my 'wife' to pull out the cafe seats from under the table. Bedelia seated herself in one of those seats, making herself comfortable by placing her hat on her lap and adjusting her dress on herself. I then seated myself down under the umbrella'd table.
"What is calling to your taste?" I questioned bedelia, spectating her raise the menu up in a feminine manner with her held held high as her eyes scanned through the foreign words.

"A green tea" she answered, placing the menu back down however I already had what I wanted in mind, as I remember this cafe all too well.

"I shall be back" I replied back over to her, standing from my seat to make my way inside to suddenly have a deep urge to turn. Once I did, nothing caught my interest as I was only locating residents of Florence swooning the streets. That is until, I raised my head up to see Grace resting on a balcony consumed by lively plants and a little friend beside her, rubbing her belly slowly as she was deep into pages of a book - not a book I could see close enough to see which one she likes. A bookworm, I see? I'd speculate she is romance fanatic with heartbreak. She adjusted her robe on her bare shoulders, her eyes still not breaking from the pages. Suddenly, she seemed to be disturbed by a noise inside as she swung her head inside the apartment to quickly collect her empty cup and book, her friend following behind her. Well, well, well...

Graces POV
• 8:10AM
• her apartment

"Father?" I subtly gasped, seeing my dad pour himself a hefty glass of white wine. He peered up to my voice, flashing me a smile before smelling his glasses content and bringing it to his lips.

"Good morning, love bug" he smiled over to me, adjusting his blazer on himself as his eyes scanned over my apartment, which I moved into less than 2 months ago.
"Don't you feel it needs more of your art on the walls?" He questioned, pointing over to some of my art work framed onto the walls.