-* Hannibal *-

• Graces POV
• Florence, Italy
• Her Parents Home
• 5AM

"Don't hurt me!" I screamed, awakening myself from my slumber that I wasn't enjoying. I jolted up from the belt, taking in gasps of air in a heap of sweat. Once I realised of my safety of being in my parents guest room, my breath began to catch and then I dropped my head my hands, silently sobbing to myself.

• 9AM

"You think we can allow you to go home?!" My father berated, taking strides back and forth in the grand living room with my mother and I seated on the couch, her motherly touch rubbing my back which always gave me comfort. With my fathers annoyance, he leaned down on the glass table and snorted another like of his drug.

"Rinaldo!" My mother gasped, her eyebrows narrowed over at her husband. However, my father just leaned back as he finished his line, letting out a slow relaxed exhale.
"This is not how we do things. Your daughter has just been-" my mother angrily spoke out until my dad then kicked over the glass table, it shattering upon impact making me jump a little.
"Rin-"

"No!" He screamed, pointing a finger over at my mother while adjusting the fallen hair strand and slicking it back into his place.
"I have many men on the streets for him to be brought to justice, to keep my family safe! We-stay-here" he instructed, his tone slowly getting louder and more adamant.

"...who'll feed littlen?" I mellowly spoke, my eyes staring over at my fathers shoes.

"We'll buy you another cat" he offered, speaking calmly over to me. Once I looked up to see his soft expression, he then saw my irritated expression.

"That's not what I want. I want to go home" I begged, going to stand up until my mother restrained my forearms, her eyes pleading for me not to test my fathers patience.

"Okay... then I'll bring along a-"

"No! Please... please just let me go home"

• Graces apartment

"Littlen?" I hollered out, partially scanning my apartment for my friend and partially scanning my apartment for any signs of Hannibal. Once she didn't come running, my heart only sunk even further.

I began to shake her treat box, taking easy steps around the apartment.

"I swear to god if you're hurt" I whispered to myself, noticing my shaken tone and hand.
"Littlen?" I asked out into my bedroom, motivating myself to take a step in and once I did, everything seemed normal apart from my missing cat and the note on my bed. I didn't approach it and stayed under the door frame as fear wouldn't allow me to enter yet I could still read the note, reading out a post code to me. That's all there was to it.

• the post code

Walking through the busy streets made me feel safer, yet I still wore sunglasses and a hat for my own piece of mind, keeping my head down. I kept imagining Hannibal's face in the crowd, until it mellowed into a strangers face. I know Hannibal's smart, yet so am I so if this was a trap i won't allow myself to fall into it. My phone then beeped for me to take a sharp right and once I did, it showed an alleyway not far from the public and there was only one way in and one way out. It wasn't dim however, since it was behind a few cafes and bins. With my conscious screaming me to say no, I hurried in to see just heaps of garbage bags yet one stood out to me, as it seemed smaller and newer with less flies circling it.

"Oh, baby..." I whimpered, dropping to my knees as my heart beat rose staring down at the garbage bag in front of me.
"Please no please no...." My shaking hand piercing the bag slightly to reveal the crimson red fur that was once pearl white.
"Oh my baby...." My world crashing around me as I used my shaking hand to feel the small exposed bit of fur and it was no longer soft yet sticky and ghastly.
"Oh my baby..." I whimpered, slowly picking up for bag and bringing it close to my chest, holding her as I used to.
"My baby..."

• the alleyway
• 6PM

I stayed in that alleyway with mittens, no longer having the heart to look or feel so. I did what all I could do, just sit in shit and muck and god knows what else. Thankfully, I had placed CCTV cameras for the activities my father liked to get up to that I had barely any knowledge of, and I kept rewatching the CCTV of Pietro entering my apartment yesterday night where I went to my parents and Pietro leaving the apartment with littlen alive and well in his hands. Oh my sweet darling girl.... I kept the screen frozen on her beautiful face and her frozen ice eyes, her once luxurious coat.

• Pietro's home

"Pietro you sick bastard!" I screamed through his front door, wriggling open the locked door then banging my fists against the door.
"Open the fucking door!" I screeched, my anger driving me to any action I won't consider until it's too late.
"Pietro!"

Once there was no answer, I walked over to his singular window, prying it open with my fingers yet that also wouldn't budge however it pierced my nail sending a long crack down it, electricity of pain shooting through me yet that didn't stop my rampage. I pressed my hands against the glass to see no movements downstairs that only held a small living room and joined kitchen. Once I caught my glimpse inside, I turned my head over my shoulder to see the calm street since his home was located in the back alleys. Picking up the nearest brick, i repeatedly lunged at the door handle till it came off and the door creaked open.

"Pietro!" I hollered, dropping the brick at my side and hurrying upstairs.
"What the fuck have you done!" I began to march over to his bedroom, swinging open the door to see him aimlessly looking out a window, his back turned onto me.
"I'm going to fucking kill you! What's wrong with-" I marched over, pulling his shoulder for his head to fall into my view to see his widened eyes rolled back, his jawline popped open, his tongue rolling down his chin onto his lap where his guts laid on his lap.
"Agh!" I gasped, falling onto his bed with his body falling with me, his soulless eyes glaring over at me sending chills through my body.

"Hello my dear" the voice came from behind me

Hannibal....

He then jolted something into my neck, for my vision to instantly blur. I rolled off the bed and onto the floor, seeing his shoes in front of me and I tried to my best to grip at them to pull myself up then I just kept falling into the abyss. Am I going to die? Hannibal then went to pick me up in bridal style, adjusting the hair in front of my face.