Before In Front Line ♨️🍋

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kakashi slow down a little to not overstimulate her and rub her sensitive clit with his thumb while he suck her left breast while his other hand busy pinching and rubbing her right tit ,  Ino moan loudly and her pussy tightens around his dick even more.

He move his dick  deeper and faster , his dick pulsating inside her and cum so hard that he throws his head back and moan loudly . Ino shiver , feeling his dick twitching inside her .

The mixed cum making a puddle on the floor . They both take a note to clean the floor before they left the hot spring. Kakashi pull out of her " let's get into the hot spring" and smirk at her dishelve look causing Ino to blush and roll her eyes at him.

Ino remove her wet panties and skirt . Kakashi pick her up bridal style and slowly walk down the little ladder into the water, and he put her down slowly . Ino sigh in satisfaction when she feels the hot-warm water "It's nice is not it?"

Kakashi smile " it is" he lean on the hot spring wall and Ino stand beside him leaning into his shoulder while massaging his arms .

" Are you feeling better now?"

Kakashi sigh in satisfaction and close his eyes " I am , love"

Ino smile up at him " good " and thought to do something to him  . She smile cheekily at him, who still had his eyes close and grab his length.

Kakashi open his eyes in shock and look at her " We just had sex a few minutes ago "

Ino look up at him innocently " I don't know what you talk about "

Kakashi gives her a look that said 'seriously?'

" why not? Its not like we haven't had sex more than three round before" Ino said while massaging his dick up and down in the water

Kakashi groan and bite his lips " Bu-but i thoughts you're still tired after the training and sex we just had before" struggling through his moan and groan his hands clutching the hot spring wall

" I'm not that tired and beside that , i have more stamina than you think " Ino wink at him cheekily "now lay on the floor while supporting your body with your arms"

Kakashi did not say anything and obliged . Showing his hard dick to her face while only his foot still in the water.

" Kakashi, you can't touch me or move, if you did, i will stop and we will not continue further and go straight to bed and sleep. Understand ?" Ino said strictly at him with her hand on her naked  hips , showing her amazing bouncy boobs to him.

Kakashi whimper at her and nodded " Un-understand" his pre cum dripping down a little to his shaft .

Ino lick her lips at his glistening dick and lick his pre cum from his shaft to his long dick and his tip and suck him hard up and down with so much gusto that make him groan and whimper because he can't touch her and lost in ecstasy , he fight himself to not buck his hips upward with balling his hands tightly .

Ino massage both of his ball while sucking his dick  hard with her tongue tracing his vein and teasing him with her teeth. His tip touch the bottom of her throat causing her to gag a little and groan . Her groan causing her mouth to be tighter around him and sending a vibration to his dick . Kakashi can not refrain himself anymore and whimper " Ahhh aaaahhh aaaaa Ino-chan arh angh". Biting his lips, balling his hands tighter  . Kakashi cum spraying her throat . Kakashi panting slightly " I-Ino-chan hah that is slightly frustrating and pleasuring at the same time"

Ino drink his cums with a gulp and pull back from his dick with a 'pop' and smile proudly at him.

" Now get in again and sit there" Ino instruct him