Chapter 6

A loud screech was heard as many griffins and nevermore's fell from the sky. Dead as they turned to dust, (Y/N) kept walking as he was shooting any Grimm he saw. He looked around a bit as he takes a breather.

(Y/N): Fucking Grimm...so annoying...Shouldn't be to far now.

(Y/N) kept walking as he got into a forest. He felt himself being watched he kept walking as he had his hands to his side.

He kept walking as he then went to the right dodging a bullet.

He turned taking out sin and commandment. He swings his sword behind him cutting a bullet which impacts some trees behind him.

(Y/N): Come out. Don't keep being annoying stalkers.

Scroungers came out of the bushes in 5 groups of 3, they all had a familiar feel to them. (Y/N) looked at them all with a annoyed look as his hand was twitching a bit in impatience.

Scrounger leader: You must be the great phantom.

(Y/N): 'Suup.

Scrounger leader: I've heard quite a lot about you.

(Y/N): Oh really?

Scrounger leader: The reaper... who walks through a ocean of corpses. Beyond human. A monster whose semblance radiates with a darkness that casts a shadow on darkness itself!c

(Y/N): Oh, you dirty bitch, work the shaft!

Scrounger Leader: Ex...cuse you?

(Y/N): Oh I'm sorry, I, heh, I like to dirty talk when someone's sucking my dick!

Auburn: Perhaps I should just skip to my point. My name is Auburn Copper.

(Y/N): And I'm Carmen Sandiego. Guess where I am!

Auburn: I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here.

(Y/N): I see that and I'm not sorry. But I'm very fucking annoyed right now because this ginger little shit stain of a failed abortion has been stalking me for the last twenty minutes like I'm his alcoholic father.

Auburn and (Y/N)'s weapons transform to guns as they aim them at each other with Auburn's people aiming theirs at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey brat go get me another beer you waste of money.

The two stared at each other with Auburn being frustrated as he was about to pull the trigger.

???: Hold your fire.

The scroungers looked to the voice as they saw their leader the one (Y/N) was looking for as she stood in a tree branch looking down at the situation. Raven Branwen, queen of scroungers.

(Y/N): Finally

(Y/N): Finally...

Raven jumped down and walked towards (Y/N) looking at him head to toe. Raven's Grimm mask was as unique as it usually was as it intimidates the rest of the scroungers, (Y/N) was unfazed.

Raven: Have you decided to join me and be by my side at all times?

(Y/N): Not what I'm here for and I'll still decline that offer.

Raven: Offer will always be up for you.

(Y/N): I'm here for you to pay me back for helping you during that time.

Raven: So that's why you came here.

Raven smirked as she looked at (Y/N) head to toe.

Raven: Something's never change.

Raven turned around and began walking away.

Raven: Let's talk inside. It's been a while it'll be good to talk.

(Y/N) and the other scroungers walked behind her following her. They walked for a while as (Y/N) walked by her side.

Raven noticed the eye bags under his eyes his hand twitching every now and then.

Raven: Semblance problems?

(Y/N): Yup.

Raven: How long?

(Y/N): I started looking for your camp like two weeks ago so I would say four weeks ago. That was when I went to go collect someone's debt.

Raven: You should get some sleep.

(Y/N): Oh geez really? It's not as if my semblance barely lets me sleep. No couldn't be.

Raven: Want me to knock you out or something?

(Y/N): Try it and I will personally make you eat your own intestines.

Raven: Alright alright.

(Y/N) and Raven went into her tent as they sat across from each other.

Raven: A lot of memories were in this room.

(Y/N): I'm not here to reminisce. I'm just here to get a vehicle. That's it.

Raven: That's it?

(Y/N): Yes.

Raven: So that's what you wanted to call that favor for...

(Y/N) saw that she seemed disappointed.

(Y/N): Yes.

Raven: I see. I'll have someone take you to one of the vehicles we have then.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Raven: But first...we have a problem.

(Y/N): I'm not here to deal with your issues.

Raven: That's true but it will be your problem later on.

That intrigued (Y/N).

(Y/N): What's the problem?

Raven: There's a group of scroungers that have been causing problems for my group. They destroy and try to kill anyone that they cross paths with to steal their stuff. They got a few of my people so I was wondering if you could deal with them for me.

(Y/N): No.

Raven sighed.

Raven: Well I tried.

Raven then tossed (Y/N) some keys.

Raven: Bring it back when you're done.

(Y/N): Alright.

(Y/N) got up and left the tent as he saw Auburn standing there with a smug smile.

(Y/N): You really shouldn't smile around kids.

(Y/N) then left him standing there heading towards their vehicles he saw which car the keys belonged to.

(Y/N): Oh fuck yeah.