Chapter 3

We cut to (Y/N) walking through the zone with a more angry expression. He walks through the crowd looking around frantically, he finds a building and enters a alley. He then climbs a ladder and hops in through the open window as he punched the wall.

(Y/N): That mother fucker...

(Y/N) then grabbed sin and took it out of its sheath.

(Y/N): Someone's going to die...

He then went towards a door and opened it revealing tons of dust and gear, he smirks at the sight.

(Y/N): Bonjour, la maison de papa de la belle. Evolet you are going to die.

We then skip to seeing a blond haired woman with a scar on her cheek counting dust while she held her sickles.

Evolet: Group brawlers be careful he may come.

She then began reading a letter.

"Dear bitch Replacement I wanted to send you this friendly little letter to inform you of your imminent demise. If you're curious about the frequency of which I've sent these letters, it is merely to instill as much fear as I can. As if basting a turkey. Which I will then proceed to have sex with."

"That's right."

"I'm going to FUCK the fear turkey."

"Follow me on Twitter @TheCrimsonFuckr!

Evolet: We're all going to fucking die...

We then cut over to (Y/N) seeing him walking down toward a group of humans. His face covered with darkness, in his hands sin and commandment. He quickly transforms both as they combine into a assault rifle as he aims it toward a group of people, they look at him and aim there weapons at him.

Random: Hey asshole put your weapon down or die.

(Y/N): Tch...dumbass.

(Y/N) then started shooting at the group as most went to cover as one blocked the shots. They then rushed at him as one swung an axe. Dodging to the side (Y/N) transformed his weapons back to his two swords and started cutting, the man's arms fell off.

Random: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The group backed up in terror as they looked in shock.

Random: Holy shit!

(Y/N) then swung his sword to the guys neck beheading him, he then kicked the body to the group.

Random: The boss lied to us, she said we were just going to fight some crazy guy. She never said anything about fighting the phantom!?

(Y/N) then blitzed the group and was then behind them all, as he then slowly sheathed his swords, once they dropped to be fully secured the group then had cuts on there body as blood spurred out. They then all fell to the ground blood flowing on the floor. (Y/N) then went to the door as he kicked the door off its hinges crashing through a person who was then under the door being crushed by (Y/N) who was on top of the door. He then unsheathed commandment and stabbed through the door killing the person underneath it.

(Y/N): Now if I was Voldemort's cousin where would I hide?

(Y/N) then went to a hallway door and kicked it open to be met with no one but dead people.

(Y/N): Not in here.

(Y/N) then went to the next door and kicked it down seeing a locker room, as two guys were naked looking at each other. He blinked as he closed the door quickly.

(Y/N): I didn't see anything.

(Y/N) then went up the stairs and opens the door seeing a squad wearing almost the exact same outfit. (Y/N) looks at them all with a annoyed look.

(Y/N): The hell? What is this? Am I fighting the fucking circus rejects?!

Squad person: Well fuck you to! You emo loser!

(Y/N) sighed, as he looked unimpressed by the insult. 

(Y/N): Really? That's all you got?

He sighs as he then got into a stance he inhales the air around him felt still as the group then rushed towards (Y/N), once the head of the group swung down his sword, he then moved to the side dodging the sword and slits the guy's throat. Swinging up he collides with a axe as he then ducks dodging a slash attack, using his momentum he hacks into a big guy's shoulder and then cuts his stomach open. He then went to slashing every thing that can move with abnormal speed. Dead bodies laid out on the floor his eyes narrowed and devoid of emotion. 

(Y/N): Evolet... Where the hell are you?!

(Y/N) then looks down a corridor seeing a long hallway and a singular door his eyes narrowed as he pops his neck and began to walk down the hallway. 

(Y/N): Now...Time to kill the bitch.

(Y/N) then went down the hall as he was now I front of the door as he kicked it down. The fallen door reveals Evolet standing behind her desk holding a mallet and a shotgun.

(Y/N): Evolet.

Evolet's body shook with fear, she swallowed her saliva in fear as she brought any courage she had left in her body.

Evolet: I know who you are...

(Y/N): So does a lot of people. Now time to die.

(Y/N) swung sin towards Evolet's neck.

Evolet: Your the psychotic darkness.

(Y/N) stopped his sword right at Evolet's neck a cold sweat dropping down her neck as she looked into (Y/N)'s eyes, as they were widened. His silence speaking volumes while he glares at the lady.

Evolet: It wasn't easy to get this information but to see your face like this it was worth it.

(Y/N): How...

Evolet: Let's just say the government of the zones was easy.

She smiles as she then activated her semblance and with immense strength and flashing speed she swung her mallet as (Y/N) as he was to slow to block it he was hit in the gut and sent flying into a wall breaking it on impact as he burst through the room. Evolet chased after (Y/N) to find him standing in the room as she swung her mallet again aiming for his head hitting him sending him crashing to a wall.

Evolet: Just some more hits. That's all I need.

(Y/N): Heh heh heh.

(Y/N) stood back up his whole demeaner seemed to change.

(Y/N): Ha ha ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His laugh echoed through the grim and bloody halls of the building.

(Y/N): Oh Evolet you never cease to bore me...Now. Let the real dance begin.

(Y/N)'s eyes were pure black as the room began to darken on that day Evolet knew this would be her end as she drew one last breath of relaxation as the last thing she saw was darkness closing in on her.

(Y/N) (L/N)

Semblance: Darkness Devastation.

Semblance information able to make a area seem darker then it really is though Faunuses can see in the dark doesn't mean safety. The darker it is the more dangerous the user becomes. Having a wide range of skills the user is able to manipulate shadows, make attacks from darkness grimm included, becoming darkness, teleporting through darkness through a certain range, manipulating user's body to become more dangerous, their hearing becomes more efficient and useful as well, it can become active if the user begins to lose their sanity. The more sanity they lose the more powerful the user becomes, and the more they lose their sanity the user's memory can disappear of why and who their semblance is used as and against. The user's semblance can only be stopped if the user is asleep, unconscious, or regains their sanity. 

Drawbacks: When using the semblance they lose their vision the more powerful it becomes, however their vision goes back to normal once the semblance isn't in use. Memory loss can also occur in the users semblance. Finally the user could get insomnia, narcolepsy, and night terrors.

More info to be required for further for a full report.