Chapter 4

A chair was thrown at a wall destroying the chair as its pieces scattered around the room. As a mutated arm of darkness smashed into a table destroying the table and leaving a crater on the floor.

Yang: That human will pay! I will carve out his skull and mount it on my horn! I will wear his entrails like a dress when I get my hands on him!

The grimm girl yelled in an aggravated rage as someone walked past her room as she looks towards the room hearing the crashes and destruction.

???: How stupid.

She walks away with her hair flowing through the air.

Back with (Y/N) he sits in a kinda broken chair in a waiting room, he repeatedly taps his foot against the floor with impatience.

(Y/N): Fuck this...

He then got up and walked to the entry door as a receptionist saw him she reached out to him.

Receptionist: Um... sir you can't go in there right now.

(Y/N) then attempts to open the door but it was locked. He became frustrated as he kicked the door breaking it off it's hinges as it slowly fell to the hallway floor.

The receptionist looked with a bit of fear as (Y/N) eyes were filled with bloodlust.

(Y/N): Donovan...

(Y/N) began walking down the hall as soldiers came down to see what's happening when they saw (Y/N) there eyes widened in fear. He walked pass them as there bodies shake with fear. A soldier looked back as he began to reach with his shaking hand for his weapon.

(Y/N) goes around the corner as the soldier then went on his knees in exhaustion. We see (Y/N) as he reached a door in which he kicked making the door swing open. Soldiers in the room turn as they grab there weapons and point them at (Y/N), once they see him there hands start to shake.

Donovan: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Where is it.

Donovan: The hell you talking about?

(Y/N) then went to his desk. He then grabbed Donovan's collar and pulled him closer to him.

(Y/N): You haven't sent the payment. I want to know where my payment is.

Donovan saw darkness in (Y/N)'s eyes. He sweat a bit, he knew if (Y/N) wanted to kill him he could, but it wasn't as if he wasn't strong either. He was one of the strongest in this particular zone, and has the most influence over the zone since he has the military backing him. Though the military for all the zones were just the remains of the fallen Atlas.

Donovan: I sent your payment where it's always sent.

(Y/N): I never got it...

Donovan throat became dry.

A guard then came to through the door.

Guard: Sir! The payment to that man was stolen!

(Y/N) and Donovan looked at the guard as he can feel the heavy atmosphere. He felt awkward because of the situation.

(Y/N): Who...

Guard: Uhh...

Donovan: Just tell him.

Guard: We don't know fully...they wore a mask.

(Y/N): Mask?

(Y/N) pushed Donovan away.

(Y/N): What mask?

Donovan: The mask looked like something from a grimm.

(Y/N): A grimm mask?

Donovan: The old white fang used to wear grimm mask, but there called the black fang now and has some influence over in the Gallimaufry zone.

(Y/N): The Gallimaufry zone...

The zones are just the ruins of the apocalypse which were then renamed.

Menagerie = Gallimaufry

Vale = Canyon

Mistral = Squall

Vacuo = Void

Atlas = Ledger

(Y/N) is currently in Ledger.

(Y/N): There used to be a bandit back then who used a grimm mask as well as a sword. They were the leader of some bandit tribe.

Donovan: I'll have a team find anything that can get you your payment.

(Y/N): No need I'll take care of it myself.

(Y/N) then walked out of the office with his fists tightened.

Donovan: Well we're not dead yet...

Guard: I think I peed a little.

Back with (Y/N) he walks through the crowd the sizzling of food as the atmosphere was driven with frustration. This was the breeding grounds for prostitution, drugs, alcohol, and many more but right now all he needs is a smuggler. A good one at that.

No one gives a shit about what you do but it's what your known for that brings you reputation. He continues walking through people as he wants to meet someone. The person was called the smuggler artist. Hard to find unless the idea of escape is possible or you want to steal something from a big wig.

(Y/N) takes a turn and goes to an alley seeing a kid with an eye patch and burn scars on his face.

(Y/N): Hey kid, your sister's home?

The kid looked at (Y/N) and said nothing but smiled. The kid then turned around and crawled through a hole. (Y/N) waited a while as a ladder fell in front of him. He began to climb the ladder as he entered through a window.

???: What do you know it's the phantom. Do you need something?

(Y/N): Canary.

Canary: That's my name

Canary: That's my name. So how you been?

(Y/N): I've been well. I need a favor.

Canary: Depending on that favor I'll help though you will owe me something in return.

(Y/N): Ok. Can you get me out of this zone?

Canary: Sure but it won't be easy.

(Y/N): When is it ever?

Canary: That's true. But I'm curious why do you want out of the zone?

(Y/N): I need to collect my payment someone stole it from me.

(Y/N) began to show a sadistic smile, but quickly his face goes back to neutral.

Canary: I see that's why. Well there dead then even if I didn't you would have destroyed the place to get out. I think anyone has escaped you for when you want them to die. Meet me at the pickup spot from last time I'll get you out of this zone easily.

(Y/N): Thank you then.

(Y/N) then left the building walking past the kid. The kid walked up to Canary and hugged her.

Canary: Shh shh I know. I know.

The kid and looked back as his body and Canary's glowed yellow.

(Y/N) continues to walk through the people as he then takes a sip from his trusty Vault 13 canteen. Which the canteen is filled with water.