"Wow, Bhabhi his eyes are just like you. Champ, welcome to this world. I am your chachu. I am the most fun person in Birla house. I promise to teach all the pranks. We will irritate your father together. We are a team from now on little dude. Team NeiBhir (Neil+Abhir)", said Neil.

"Oye, mera beta meri team mai hoga. Tu apni team mai apne bete ko rakhio. Junior, sirf apne papa ki baat manga, haina, beta", said Abhi and tried to take Abhir in his arms. But Abhir started crying loudly when Abhi held him.

"Dekha bhai. Apka beta apne chachu ki team mai hain. We will have so much fun together. Team Neibhir always wins", said Neil and everyone started laughing. Abhi's face looks like he has sucked a sour lemon.

"Champ, tu lagta apne papa jaisa hai koi baat nhi. Bus I wish tera temperament uske jaisa na ho. Tera nature or temperament teri mumma pr jaye. Birla's can't handle two angry young men", said Parth. Again everyone started laughing at Abhi's expense.

"Maa, dekho na", said Abhi and hugged his mother lightly.

"Bas karo tum log, mere bete aur mat chedo. Lao do mere pote ko", Manjari scolds everyone lightly.

"Lo, dekho Akshara. Chidku phir chid gya. Abhir your papa is such a chidkuram", said Parth.

"Maa", Abhi whines loudly and their laughter express starts again. It is such a happy moment for the Birla's. Abhir's entry is such a joyous affair for the family. Akshara always wanted to see everyone in her family together and enjoy these moments. She is so happy.

"Maine mandir mai pooja rakhi hai. Mere dono bache theek hai. Main ab mandir chalti. Pooja ke baad ati hoo mai beta. Tu tab tak apna dhyan rakh", said Manjari and kissed Akshara's forehead, followed by Abhi and Abhir.

Later on, everyone went home too. Abhir is sleeping in his father's arms. Akshara too slept because of tiredness. Later at night, Neil and Kairav came with food for Abhira. Neil also brought clothes for them. Kairav and Neil looked in the room to see that Akshara was sleeping and Abhi was curiously looking at his son.

"Bhai, what are you doing",  asked Neil slowly. He didn't want to disturb Akshara.

"Neil, I think Abhir just pooped",  said Abhi slowly.

"Ohh, so yeh gandi smell is cheez ki hai",  said Kairav.

"Bhai, aap kis ki wait kr rhe ho. Change him na",  Neil instructs him.

"I don't know how to do it. It's his first shitty diaper. Tu ek kaam kr nurse ko bula la. She will help us. But remember Akshara shouldn't be disturbed",  said Abhi. Neil nodded his head and went to call the nurse.

The nurse came within minutes. She handed all the things like wipes, tissues, and diapers to Abhi. Neil opens his camera. He has to shoot this. His brother changed the first diaper of his son.

"Sister, tell me what should I do?" asked Abhi.

"Ok, Dr. Abhimanyu let's get started. You should use the top of the diaper to scoop the extra faeces around his little bottom",  instructs the nurse. As soon as Abhi opens Abhir's diaper, all the men in the room start gagging. It had such a horrible, pungent smell.

"What did he eat Abhi. Shit it's so bad",  gagged Kairav.

"First diapers tend to be bad, so don't worry this is normal Dr.", said the nurse.

She instructs him further. "Now tuck that under him nice and neat and get wipes to clean his little bum properly. Sir, hold his legs together and lift him just a bit as they often poop up their back, just like he did". Abhi carefully follows every instruction of the Nurse. He cleaned his son's poopy bum. Abhi then puts on Abhir's diaper with the help of the nurse. Kairav couldn't take the smell, so he went out of the room.