Chapter IX

(A/N: Aloha ❤️

And again I have to apologize for the delay. I'm so ashamed. However, I finally have a more spicy chapter for you, so already warn people who don't want to read explicit content to skip the ending.Let me know how you liked it ☺️)

Heading into the forest, you involuntarily enjoyed the beautiful weather. The spring explosion of flowers and bird crazes necessarily caught your attention, despite important matters on your mind. Everything smelled amazing, everything was wonderful, and every bud and butterfly that flew past you seemed the most beautiful in the world. Literally, like you were in love...

You giggled to yourself at the thought, just then Othiel appeared and you smiled even wider. He didn't look offended.

'Do you sometimes wander off, or do you keep an eye on us all the time?' you asked, amused.

'You, (y/n), I'm keeping eye on you.' He said, hugging you and you felt like you were about to melt. But you came to your senses, knowing that before you can get to the pleasant things, you need to clear up the unpleasant ones.

'Othie.' You pulled slightly away from him. 'I know you had... trouble yesterday after you left us.'

'It's nothing, don't worry about it.'

'I'm sorry about that.'

't's not your fault, don't apologize. Believe me, it's nothing. It can't affect what's between us, you don't have to think about it more. Even if all your people try to kill me, it won't matter much to me... Unless you decide otherwise.'

'Othiel, it worries me that they might have hurt you. Please don't underestimate this. You made a terrible fuss about my nose.'

He looked at you carefully. His goggles were pulled over his forehead, so you could see his eyes in all their glory. He looked content as if he really hadn't been affected by Vincent and his group action.

'(Y/n), you haven't seen the fuss I can do yet, but do you really value me that low to think those nestlings would be able to do something to me?'

'You can beat anyone by surprise.'

'Can we leave this subject? I thought we had other things to discuss...' he replied, running his fingers through a strand of your hair. You noticed that he has filed claws. You grabbed his hand and looked at him questioningly.

He's been with you long enough to understand what you mean by this look. 'You are a very delicate creature, I don't t want to hurt you unintentionally if we wanted to get closer...' he confessed without hesitation or even the slightest embarrassment.

You gulped. Apparently, since your last meeting, he had been thinking the same thing as you.

'Don't worry, (y/n),' he added quickly. 'I just feel that you want me...   I won't do anything against your will, it's not in my nature. As for my kind... males must be completely subservient to females, that's what I'm taught. Your every word is sacred to me, so no matter what, I will never oppose you. I may try to talk you into something, I may not agree with you, but that's it. I... chose you as my mate and I could not harm you in any way. Just the opposite. I must worship you and protect at all cost.'

'Hm... that explains a lot...' you muttered. 'That's why you're so obedient?'

He nodded. 'That's what I was taught.'

 'I wonder... have any females come with you here to Earth?'

 'No. Females don't fight when they don't have to.' he explained. 'Would you like to... walk with me? We could talk... '