XXXV

"Jungkook, they won't be alone. Just let him invite him."

Jungkook shook his head with his arms crossed.

"When I invited an omega on a trip, do you know what happened?"

"I hope you didn't get them pregnant," Jimin grinned with an eyebrow raised.

"What? No. But we almost had sex."

"Yeah, okay. Almost. You're sitting here acting like Prince is going to come out of the hotel room pregnant or something. He hasn't even had his first heat yet. Relax."

Jungkook scowled.

"Besides, you know Yuta wouldn't do anything like that."

"I don't know that at all," Jungkook shrugged. "My parents didn't think I'd have a child out of wedlock but I did and didn't even know the other father until years later. Granted, they're dead but that's beside the point."

Jimin pinched his nose to avoid laughing in shock at what Jungkook said but also to avoid distributing the baby feeding at the moment.

"Well, Prince isn't you," Jimin giggled. "Luckily," he mumbled afterward.

"Hey!"

Jimin smacked Jungkook's arm before pointing to the baby. Jungkook scowled and crossed his arms before relaxing in bed next time the omega.

Jungkook watched Jimin as he sat the bottle down and lifted Serein to burp him gently. He rubbed and patted his back as little burps erupted from the baby. The alpha smiled softly at his chubby baby.

It's been a few weeks since he and Yo-un completed the mission they'd set out to do. Everyone was calming down and quieting down. Everything shifted and set in place.

Jungkook finally had the opportunity to even properly think about the trip he had promised his husband. The couple agreed to let Halo choose where to go since they couldn't do much for his birthday that passed.

He didn't feel like doing so. The mating mark on his neck had entirely disappeared and he felt naked. He wanted to stay home for a little longer.

Jimin and Liz had tried to convince him it'd be fun and he wouldn't even notice the nakedness he feels.

It was all futile.

He wouldn't budge. Not until Jungkook told Halo how Leo wanted this trip as well. He was planning with Jungkook on where to take the family. He was planning a place where he could relax from the stress of the world with his husband.

He wanted to take Halo far away from the issues he brought upon his love. He wanted to make up for the years of putting Halo in a tough spot.

Jimin and Liz had come into the room and saw their father crying. Jimin almost slapped Jungkook out of his mind before Halo explained what was happening. He explained that he'd go with them as long as he wasn't completely left to his own devices.

Liz and Jimin agreed to let the kids stay in Halo's hotel room to keep him occupied. But this ended up with the Jeon couple sitting before their son who carefully began asking if he could have his own room.

"For what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"For privacy. I have my own room here. I had one at the old house. I've always had my own room."

"Yeah. In the house. Not at a hotel," Jimin shook his head with a small giggle.

"But it's the same idea!"

"It's not," Jungkook frowned.

"I'm old enough to have my own hotel room."

"No, you're not." Jungkook squinted.