XXVII

"Friday?" George frowned.

Ryan nodded as he tucked his shirt into his pants.

"Why so soon? I thought these things took time?"

Ryan laughed quietly to himself.

"Yeah, they do. Issues with Genocide exceed the lives of many of us. It's like a generational turf war."

Ryan turned to George and held his shoulders and he bent forward to make eye contact with the alpha.

"The king is moving in with the emperor, so we've got no time to waste while their consorts are in safe captivity."

George blinked.

"Huh?"

Ryan grinned.

"That means it's go-time, baby."

~

Jimin reached behind him and patted Serein's bottom to quiet his whines and groans. Once Serein went quiet Jimin continued taping the box full of Serein's things closed.

"Nini, am I gonna have to change schools?"

"I don't know," Jimin exhaled as he moved onto the next box without looking up at his son.

"Ask your father, Bear."

"But he's been on the phone all day. He hasn't even left his office."

Jimin paused.

"Has he packed anything?"

Prince shrugged.

"The stuff in his office, yeah."

"None of the stuff in our room? Or the gym? Or anything else at all?"

Prince shook his head.

Jimin's fingers drummed against the box he just finished. He kept himself from growing agitated or pissed off because his mood heavily affects his baby. Especially in recent times, Serein has grown extremely sensitive to Jimin's emotions.

Jungkook had left his gun out and Jimin was extremely pissed off. Even if it was far away from where the kids could get to it, it still pissed him off. Serein, somehow from all the way in the nursery, felt this emotion radiating off his father. It took half an hour to calm the baby down because Jimin continued to be upset with Jungkook for half an hour.

Jimin thought about all of this as he traveled down stairs and opened the door to his husband's office. Jungkook looked up from where he was writing something down with the handset against his ear.

Jimin stared at him from the doorway as he patted his pup's bottom to keep him calm.

"Yeah... yeah, okay. Perfect. Thank you."

Jungkook hung up the phone and sat up to look at Jimin.

"What's up?"

"You haven't packed?"

"I have. There's a box-"

"I mean everything else. You haven't left this room?"

Jungkook bit his lip as their pup began to whine. He sighed. He pushed himself away from his desk and walked over to Jimin, whose eyes followed him as he traveled.

He stood in front of Jimin and held his shoulders.

"You're upset."

"I'm not upset."

"You're upset."

"What makes you think I'm upset?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Well one, you're responding like that."