XXV

"That guy you sent me is that leader guy right?"

Yo-un rolled his eyes as he shifted his phone from one ear to the other.

"I sent you a lot of guys, dimwit."

"Okay, well, fucker, the guy with the title 'Urgent!! Main Leader!!' under his picture."

"Yes, sweetheart. That's why I sent it like that. Anyway, what's your point? Did you see him?"

"Yeah! I just saw him get out of his car and walk into the store. What should I do?"

Yo-un bit his lip in excitement.

"Do you have that small black thing I gave you?"

"Yeah?"

"Go out and put that on the bottom of his car. Rip off that sticky shit and just slam it on the bottom. Make sure no one sees you, otherwise you'll be killed."

It's silent on the other line.

"Is that a figure of speech?"

"No."

The man on the other line squeaked.

"Be careful."

And then Yo-un hung up.

Jungkook stood against his car as he looked around at all the kids running to their parents' cars or to their buses. His eyes scanned for the full head of curly hair that mirrored his mother's and the head of pale hair that resembled snow.

Once he finally saw them, they were walking and talking. Jungkook whistled to get their attention.

They looked at him and Prince came running over with a huge smile. Yuta followed quickly behind. Prince slammed his body into Jungkook's and hugged around his middle tightly.

Jungkook rubbed his hair with a grin.

"I didn't think you'd show up," Prince mumbled into Jungkook's shirt.

"Yeah, well, your dad's been getting on my ass about not picking you up. Besides, I missed you."

Prince looked up and grinned at his father.

"Did you miss me too?" Yuta close-lipped smiled while poking his cheek.

"Yeah, sure, let's say that," Jungkook gently grabbed the back of Yuta's head and brought him closer to hug him too.

They got in the car and Jungkook shut the door after them. As he reached for the door his phone buzzed in his pocket. He paused and reached into his pocket to pull out his phone and check it.

As he stared at the notification a small, yet menacing grin took over his face.

A notification from the tracker showing him exactly where that bastard leader was.

Oh, how perfect this would be.

"Are you sure he isn't a murderer?" Yuta mumbled as he shoved another strawberry in his mouth.

"For the last time. My dad's a CEO not a super villain," Prince sighed as he corrected his homework with Yuta's notes.

"But did you see that grin he made outside the car?"

Prince side eyed him and Yuta let it go as they continued doing their work.

But downstairs in his office was Jungkook, wearing that same grin but even wider. His eyes followed the blinking green dot before it stopped in Black Diamond.