XI

"Jimin, you'll never know until you try."

"I'm so tired of being let down, Chu," Jimin stared at the box Mani was pushing toward him.

"Just try it Minnie," Mani encouraged.

"Yeah! I only took mine because you guys told me I should! Plus, you have been looking different," Seokjin smiled softly.

"Yeah, a little fatter," Liz said around a mouth full of food.

"Shut the fuck—" Rosé pulled her hand back to hit the younger male but was only stopped when Rein came running in looking for her father.

"Wait… guys…" Jimin stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, lifting his shirt with wide eyes.

"Do I look fatter?"

"No!" Chung-ha was quick to answer.

"No way!" Seokjin added.

"You're still a dilf, Jimin!" Mani confirmed.

"Absolute banging body!" Rosé gave him two thumbs with a smile.

"Most definitely. The only fat thing on you is your ass!" Hye-jin grinned.

Everyone giggled at what she said except Jimin who rubbed his stomach with a shaky hand.

He'd only accept the weight gain if there was a child in there. Otherwise, he'd hit the gym as soon as possible.

"Come on, bub, just take the test," Hye-jin encouraged with a soft smile.

"Okay… okay fine."

Jimin took the test from Mani and made his way to the bathroom. While he was in there Liz noticed something as he looked up from feeding his daughter.

"Mani?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are your rings?"

Mani blinked a couple of times before she looked down at her hand.

"Oh. I can tell you when Jimin gets back."

"Why can't you say it now?" Rosé raised an eyebrow at the omega.

"Well, I want Jimin to hear too so I have to only say it once," Mani nodded as she took a sip of her wine.

The group stared at her suspiciously before Jimin came back.

"All I'm going to do is get let down again. Then I'm gonna complain. Not just complain, but complain to my already exhausted husband. And because he loves me so much he won't tell me to shut up, he'll just comfort me," Jimin exhaled loudly.

"God, I love that man so much. Why can't I just give him his five kids!" Jimin buried his head in his hands.

Seokjin rubbed his back as he looked around at everyone who watched Jimin with a look of sympathy.

None of them know what he's going through. Not really. They only understand what they've seen and what he's said to them. But even then; they don't truly know and they don't know how to comfort him.

"Well, damn, guess I shouldn't say what I was going to say," Mani sighed as she sat her cup down.

"No, fuck you. Say it. I wanna know." Liz pointed at her with a scowl.

"I second that!" Chung-ha glared at Mani.

"Yeah. Say it. I need to take my mind off of this anyway," Jimin smiled weakly.

"Oh… alright."

Mani exhaled.

"I'm single now."

Silence.