XIII

December 19th, 20XX.

Prince woke up that morning a lot earlier than normal. The omega had begged the older alpha to sleep in his bed the night before since he was going to leave. The alpha agreed after packing all of his belongings and setting them at the door in his room.

Prince stared at the boy and softly traced his features. His blood red eyes were covered by his pale eyelids. Long white eyelashes rested against the boy's cheeks. His white eyebrows were perfectly shaped and a dark beauty mark rested under his left eye. His lips were soft, Prince remembered the feeling of them on his cheek.

His button lip was full and his top lip was slightly smaller. Prince doesn't admit it but Yuta truly was beautiful. Despite what others at school may say, he thinks Yuta's wine eyes were better than his amber eyes.

He bit his lip as he ran his finger across Yuta's face then stopped at his lip. He gently taped Yuta's bottom lip. His eyes darted from Yuta's lips to his shut eyes.

His breathing was slow and soft. Prince concluded he was still asleep. He gently shuffled closer. His nose was just barely an inch away from Yuta's nose. He calmed his breathing as he leaned slightly closer.

His heart was beating fast. His hands began to sweat. His stomach was turning and his breathing was trying to speed up.

Once his lips touched Yuta's, his body stopped its panic. He moved back quickly and covered his mouth as he stared at Yuta. He hoped he wasn't awake.

But he also kind of hoped he was. Hoped he would open his eyes and ask what the kiss was. But he didn't.

So he spun around on his side and shut his eyes tightly.

4 o'clock couldn't come any sooner.

~

Knock knock.

"Prince, can you get the door please?" Jimin called from the kitchen.

"Kayy," Prince walked away from his spot next to Yuta where they were setting the table.

He pulled the door open and his head fell to the side.

"Hello?"

"Is this the Jeon residence?" The woman holding a little girl on her hip smiled.

"Oh, yeah—"

"Yuki!"

Prince turned around and saw Yuta run towards the woman. The woman grinned and gave the little girl to the man next to her. She opened her arms wide and welcomed Yuta who crashed into her.

He pushed himself as hard against his sister as he could. Yuki rubbed the boy's hair as she held him tightly.

"Hey, Ruby. Hey," she rubbed his cheek as her arms were wrapped around his back and neck.

"Hey, Yuta," the man waved.

Yuta pulled away and hugged the man next to her. He tickled the little girl's stomach who giggled and grabbed his finger.

Behind Prince were his parents who approached after hearing the commotion.

"Yuta, who's this?"

Yuta spun around and grinned at the Jeon family.

"Yuki, Hyun-min, and Lily," Yuta beamed at his niece, "this is Prince, my best friend. And Mr. Jeon and Mr. Jeon, his parents."

The couple bowed. Jungkook grabbed the back of Prince's head and pushed him into a bow as well.

"Welcome. Would you like to stay for dinner?" Jimin smiled softly.

"Oh wouldn't want to intrude—"

"No! Please intrude. The longer you're here the less time I'll be left alone with these freaks!" Prince begged before Jungkook smacked the back of his head.