018| Brother 🤷🏻‍♂️🏘️

CloudyEntertainment needs you all to follow up his/her profile and help his/her book which will soon be published, grow!

Come on, we've always done more than expected, follow up her profile and anticipate her book.

Thank you for over 50 reads 💕.

"We're here Ed,"

I opened my eyes to the familiarity of Wendy's own.

We were home. Home, a place we all learn to run from.

I stood, stretching my arms and picking my school bag from the car.

The maids were already taking our bags to their proper locations inside the house and I made sure to thank them on my way into the house.

      "Edwin, Wendy, my babies!"

It was our Mum. I could pin point her voice any where.
Without giving us a chance to react, she threw her arms around us in a bear hug.

"Mummy, good afternoon ma." I greeted quietly.

Wendy squealed and embraced her again, before they linked arms and began walking into the house.

I took that as my cue to go upstairs to my room and not come out again

~

I was in my room, my phone in hand just scrolling through my Instagram when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I muttered.

The door opened and Casper stood there, a smile on his face.

"Eddy!" He exclaimed bouncing on my bed.

I was surprised, honestly.

He was supposed to be angry. I did not listen to him, I made him sleep in a cell, I made him stain his perfect record, all by myself. All because I wouldn't hear him out.

But here he was smiling at me.

"Stop looking at me like that, Edwin. I'm not mad at you."
Casper said when I just stared at him like a lost sheep.

"I'm sorry," I said to him.

"And I'm Casper." He responded causing me to chuckle and roll my eyes.
"Why are you up here, alone?"
He asked.

"The reason I'm always up here, alone. I was ignored, as always." I told him.

"You should not let anyone cause your happiness to dwindle. You should get up and leave. Make this place just the place you sleep in,"
H

e advised.

I smiled at him warily.
I was tired. Tired of thinking even.

"Can you take me for a drive?"

  Casper gave me a wide smile.

"How about we go to the mall?" He asked and of course I nodded in agreement.

~

A
Short chapter, but I had a slight writer's block, yunno?

Manage abeg, and the drama is beginning.....

Also follow my IG and dm me if you like, I'll respond
(But that's on fingers crossed 🤞🏻)

My IG handle is

storygurl_muna

You'll see photos of a pretty girl, and then click follow.

*Winkwink