002| Room 03 💨

002| Room 03

I hope you like this chapter.

~

My room, was room 03, as the Mistress had instructed and she informed me that I was the last person in my room to come.

When I opened the door, the first sounds I hear, are the sounds of laughter.

"Esosa, stop it's not funny!"
A dark skinned girl that sat on her bed said a small smile on her face.

"Sebi you went to go and be doing lover girl, why are you embarrassed? Esosa, continue your story,"

The speaker, motioned over to a girl called Esosa.

Esosa is a slim but curvy beauty, who had a foreign skin and hair and a bubbly expression.

"Thank you, Beauty,"
Esosa said to the previous speaker, beauty.

Beauty was really dark and slim with a body build that looked kind of athletic.
Beauty was very very dark and had the skin of a model.

"But, guys, guys, wait now.
You people should let Oba rest. It's okay,"
The girl said.

Oba turned to her and gave a grateful smile.

"Thank you, Nneka."
Oba said.

Esosa grumbled.
"Ohhhh! Why are you guys spoiling my cruise na?!"
She asked.

Oba was dark and of average height, with box braids that were let on her shoulder.

Nneka was a golden skinned fair girl, that was also average height and looked almost as tall as Beauty.

Then the last person in the room was someone I had not heard, but was sleeping on her own.

"You people should not wake Bri up oh! You know how her period can be on her,"
Oba warned.

"Ehn, so you can run away from your punishment, abeg jare, when she wakes up, the gist will continue.
Esosa, please pass my novel,
It's on that empty bed."
Beauty said to Esosa.

I pushed the door open to show my presence to my new roommates.

They all froze as I stood there and I muttered a
"Hi,"

They were silent for a while before Esosa smiled and waved back in return.

"Hi! Are you our new room mate?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I am. My name is Edwin James-Ohaneze."
I responded.

"Nice to meet you!" Esosa said.
"Do you know them?"
She asked.

The others in the room were still silently assessing me.

"Yes. Their names are on the door,"

Esosa nodded.

"Come, let me help you with your load and show you your bed." Esosa said, helping me to carry my school bag and a carton containing my properties.