Characters detail.

KIM SUNOO

Sunoo is not a very shy kind of person in this story. He once met a guy named Park Sunghoon in rainy night outside the convenience store and got a crush on him. But after entering into the college he constantly heard about a guy named "Ice-prince" but he didn't knew it's the same person he met that night.

Things started to change when he saw him and when Sunghoon saw Sunoo. The latter's heart broke when he found out that his beloved crush have a girlfriend but that didn't stop there.

He moved in with him and things really took a whole 360° turn in his and his crushes life when they moved in together.

Sunoo have a step-mom who loves him but he didn't care much cause he saw his own mom dying in the hospital and Jungwon was always with him since they are kid. Niki and him became friends when they entered in High school. Niki likes Sunoo and Sunoo know that but he never told to Niki about that

 Niki likes Sunoo and Sunoo know that but he never told to Niki about that

PARK SUNGHOON

"Ice-Prince" that's what he is called as someone who have a talent in every field. He is good in cooking, dancing, singing, sports, also he is rich, handsome, tall and have many more things that could be written for him. This man have everything a girl want in their boyfriend.

He was perfect. Everyone would try to impress him to spend time with their group specially girls, as the time went by he met Wonyoung a very pretty, thin and tall girl. Just like Sunghoon she was perfect too everyone liked her for the way she was. A kind and understanding person.

Sunghoon and Wonyoung started to spend most of the time together, like watching movies, going on a date, ice skating, singing, dancing everything, she was perfect for him and that's what he thought too so they got into a relationship. For few months it was fine but she started to complain how things are not the same as it was before between them.