Chapter 21 - Finally Done

Taehyung who was checking on Ohjung, sees him lose consciousness

"Hyung, hyung... Hey... Wake the fuck up" Taehyung says, raising his brow. Everyone turned to him and Ohyun looked at his son. Ohyun walked to Ohjung, lightly slapping his cheeks to wake him up.

Ohjung wasn't showing any signs of waking up and there was no movement. A loud cry echoed  causing everyone to turn their heads to look at Jimin. He was crying on Jungkook's chest, while hugging his body.

"What... What happened?" Jin says as he was about to walk over but stopped as he sees Jungkook's hand fall limp from Jimin's shoulder.
"No, no..." Jimin says as he sobbed harder.
"Jungkookie..." Jin says under his breath, feeling tears form in his eyes.

Everyone is shocked to see the scene. Jimin crying while hugging Jungkook's lifeless body.
"That means..." Taehyung says as he turned to look at the unconscious Ohjung.
"He's gone..." Ohyun says, looking down as he held his son's hand. He closes his eyes and used his power to finally stop Ohjung.
"He's gone... It's all finally done..." Ohyun says and hugged his son's lifeless body.

Jimin sat on the chair while looking at Jungkook's lifeless body. His face showed no emotion and he was just quiet. Everyone looked at him, feeling bad.
"Hey, Jiminie..." Taehyung says as he sat down beside Jimin, putting a hand over his shoulder.

Jimin looked at him and gave a small smile before looking back down.
"Jin hyung told me to give this to you... He also said you need this since you haven't had anything yet" Taehyung says and gave the cup of blood. Jimin looked at it and sighs.

"Hey..." Taehyung says but paused as he heard a sob come out of Jimin's lips.
"Why did this have to happen?" Jimin says, his voice shaky. He cried harder as Taehyung hugged him.

"He's gone and I'm the reason why... I did it... I killed him... I did it again... I killed my mate again..."