Chapter 18 - Succeeded?

Jungkook puts both of his hands to his head, holding onto his hair as he screamed

Jungkook puts both of his hands to his head, holding onto his hair as he screamed. Jimin held him, feeling a bit worried as the younger continued to struggle.
"Jungkook, hey... Hey... Darling, it's going to be okay" Jimin says as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks, making him stare at his eyes.

Jungkook's tears formed in his eyes as he stared at Jimin's eyes. He felt comforted by it but the pain came back again. The others watched as Ohjung looked at them, breathing heavily.
"I won't back down!" Ohjung yelled out and ran to them.

He started attacking again, making Jungkook groan as he felt a hit, putting a hand over the area.
"Darling..." Jimin says as he watches Jungkook close his eyes in pain.
"It hurts..." Jungkook says with shaky voice, putting a hand over Jimin's shoulder and also rested his head on it.

The others eventually restrained Ohjung, who then tried to get out of their holds.
"You need to stop this... It can't go on like this Ohjung" Ohyun says as he stared at his son. Ohyun uses his own power to restrain Ohjung, the other groaned, hissing at his father.

"Hyung..." Jungkook softly says and Jimin felt himself almost cry. His mate is back in control of his own body. He embraced Jungkook, kissing the side of his head.
"Stop... it... " Ohjung says as he struggles under his father's power. He glared at him with red glowing eyes, his fangs out as he groaned.

Jungkook hugged back, sniffling.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook says as he bit his bottom lip. Ohjung smirked as he sees his father start to struggle. He let out a laugh before turning his head towards the couple.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook says, his voice sounded so different. Before Jimin could check on Jungkook, he felt himself flying to a wall and saw the younger stood over him, an evil smirk on his face.

"You can't get rid of me. You'll never get back your Jungkook again"

 You'll never get back your Jungkook again"