Chapter 11 - Ohjung!

Hearing about the news of Ohjung still able to control him, Jungkook felt scared

Hearing about the news of Ohjung still able to control him, Jungkook felt scared. They all had gotten home and Jimin had told him about what Ohyun had told them once they're in the room. The older sat him down and looked at him and kissed the top of his head.

He looked at Jimin and as the older tries to hold his hands, he backed away.
"Darling..." Jimin says, shocked at the action.
"No... No, don't touch me, Jiminie... I... I might hurt you... Ohjung might control me and then I'll hurt you, I can't do that... I can't hurt you" Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head, kneeling in front of him.

This time, he let Jimin hold his hands. Tears starts to form in his eyes as he looked down, not making eye contact with the other.
"Darling... Please look at me" Jimin says and Jungkook hesitantly looked at him. Jimin looked at Jungkook with sadness, wiping the tears that slid down his cheeks.

"You can never hurt me... If you do, I know it's not you... You were not yourself when you hurt me, okay? Don't blame yourself because it's not you" Jimin says softly to calm Jungkook down. The younger nodded and leaned down to hug Jimin before he broke down as he rested his head on his shoulder.

The door opened and they're met with Namjoon, who looked at them with a serious expression.
"What's the matter, Joon hyung?" Jungkook asks he pulled away, wiping his tears.
"Jimin, we found Ohjung" Namjoon says and the two looked at each other.

"Ohjung!" Jimin screamed, seeing the running male. Everyone went out and used their powers to run faster just so they can hunt Ohjung faster. Jungkook even went with them, using all the powers Jimin had trained him with. Ohjung came to a dead-end, looking back with scared expressions.

"We finally caught you!" Jimin says and told Namjoon and Yoongi to hold him. Jungkook looked at them and made eye contact with Ohjung. The male smirked at him and his eyes turned yellow along with Jungkook. As they're busy talking to Ohjung, a thud is heard and everyone turned back to see Jungkook passed out and is laid on the ground. Yoongi and Namjoon is startled as Ohjung also passed out in their arms.