Chapter 5 - Different

"Please leave for now, Jungkook

"Please leave for now, Jungkook... I want to be alone... Please..." Jimin says, his voice shaky and it sounded like he's going to break if he says another word. Jungkook felt tears form in his eyes as he felt weak, he can't help his mate. He bit his bottom lip as he tried to hold back tears.
"Okay, honey... I'll leave you for now... But please don't push me away" Jungkook says, sighing before leaving to go to his room.

Jungkook tried again and again, Jimin still haven't left the room and it's been 2 days now. Jungkook would not give up that easily though, this is his mate, he needs him. They need each other.
"Hyung... I bought you food and some blood... Don't starve yourself, okay? I'll leave..." Jungkook pauses as he places down the tray of the food and the glass of blood on the floor.

"Please touch this, I cooked it for you... You can't starve yourself, hyung... You'll get weak..." Jungkook says and looked at the door.
"If you don't touch this then the mices will take this and you won't be able to eat my cooking, I'll be mad at you if you don't" Jungkook says, trying to sound positive.
"I'll take my leave then" He says, sighing as he didn't get any response.

"I love you, hyung" He says and went away to go to his bedroom. It's his bedroom at the moment as Jimin isn't with him. He sighs and was about to lay down when he sees his reflection. From what he remembered, vampires can't see their reflection. Maybe because he's a turned vampire and not a pure blood?

He looked at him and raises his brow. His bite mark was glowing and it was hurting.
"Ah... What the...?" He says, putting a hand over it. He could see his eyes turning yellow and his fangs were coming out. He shakes his head and it disappeared, causing him to get confused.

"What was that? Am I hallucinating?"