Chapter 9 - Hallucinations

After the incident yesterday, Jimin and everyone kept an eye on Jungkook

After the incident yesterday, Jimin and everyone kept an eye on Jungkook. The younger was back to normal, but there was something about what he had yesterday that they needed to be sure with. Someone was controlling him, he said and although they were not sure about it, they had a suspect. Ohjung.

Jimin was out to hunt, Taehyung and Jin is left to look after Jungkook. While the two are in the kitchen cooking food for the younger, Jungkook woke up after a long nap. He sat up and stretched, yawning as he looked around. He sees a note on the nightstand and read it.

Hi, darling... You were sleeping so peacefully I couldn't wake you up, I know you said you wanted to hunt with me but I want you to stay at home for the time being while Ohjung's body is not found and because you need to rest... You'll be able to hunt with me, I promise... Once all of this are done, we'll do all the things you wanted to do with me... That is my promise with you <33

I love you, darling... See you later :))

- Jimin

Jungkook smiles as he stared at the note and hid it, like he did before when he was a human.

"Too bad"

He looked back as he hears the familiar voice. He frowns and looked back, seeing nothing.

"Those promises won't happen"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he gripped the sheets, looking around again but he sees nothing. His left hand starts to move on its own and his eyes widened as he tries to stop it.

"You guys made me suffer"

Jungkook finally stopped his hand and uses it cover his ears, screaming as he shook his head.

"I'm back"

"I'll get revenge"

"You guys can never be happy"

"I'll make sure of that"

"You guys made me suffer, I'll make you suffer!"

"You two will never be happy!"

The door opened and Jin and Taehyung walked in with panicked expressions. They both saw Jungkook and immediately ran to him as he was starting to scratch at his ears and was also hitting his head.
"Kookie! Kookie! Hey, you're hurting yourself! Stop!" Jin says as he grabbed a hold of Jungkook's hands. Taehyung held his body as they looked at him.

"He's here... He's in my mind! He's messing with my head! I need him out of my heads, hyungs... I can't! I need him out of my head!" Jungkook screamed as he thrashed in their holds.
"Kookie, calm down... Hey, hey! Calm down" Jin says, trying to calm down Jungkook but it wasn't working. Jungkook's cried as he shook his head continuously, chanting "stop" over and over again.

"Hyungs! I want him out! I need him out of my head! He's controlling me! He's making me crazy!" Jungkook says as he looked at Jin with the most terrified expression the older had seen.
"Who, Jungkook?! Who?!" Jin asks, frowning as he too, was starting to get scared.

"Ohjung!"