Chapter 8 - Disappearance

Jimin groaned as he sits up, he looked around with halflidded eyes

Jimin groaned as he sits up, he looked around with halflidded eyes. They was something wrong and he doesn't know why. He looked to his side and didn't see Jungkook.
"Maybe he's in the kitchen cooking some breakfast with Jin hyung" He says, getting off of bed.

He got out and is met with Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"Hi, Jimin! How was your sleep?" Taehyung says and Jimin smiles.
"It was okay... Is Jungkook in the kitchen?" Jimin asks and Taehyung frowns, shaking his head.
"No...? I went here to get him because Jin hyung wants some help from him... Is he not in the room?" Taehyung asks and Jimin slowly shakes his head.

"Maybe he's in the garden... Can you check for me, please?" Jimin asks and Taehyung nodded before disappearing in a flash. Jimin got back in the room, looking around. There was no valuable things of Jungkook that's gone... His scent is there but it's subtle.
"Darling...?" He says as he walked to the closet, his clothes are all there even his shoes.

"Everyone! Please look at all the rooms and check if Jungkook is there!" Jimin screamed, knowing every vampire inside the palace would be able to hear it.

"Jungkook is missing! Oh, my gosh... What the fuck? He was just right beside me last night? How can he disappear without me noticing? I know something was wrong with him! I should've kept an eye on him" Jimin says as he panicked.

"Jimin, it'll be okay... We'll find Jungkook, he can't possibly get that far from here... Maybe he's hunting, you know how he is now... He's not a human, he have different cravings-" Yoongi is cut off as the palace doors opened and they're all met with Jungkook.

He looked bad with blood and dirt all over him and he was barefooted.
"Darling!" Jimin says as he ran to Jungkook, hugging him tight. Jungkook hugged him, holding his shirt tight before bursting into tears.
"I'm sorry!" Jungkook says. Jimin pulls away and checks on him, the blood didn't belonged to him, it was a wild pig's blood.

"Oh, goodness... Why did you disappear like that, huh? You could've told me where you are going... I got worried... Look, it's night time" Jimin says as he cups Jungkook's cheeks, wiping his tears.

"I don't know what happened, hyung... There was something that told me to go and hunt something... I didn't know what was happening to me... I feel like something is controlling me... I don't like this feeling, hyung... I want it to go away..."