Chapter 14 - Assurance

Jimin stared at Jungkook and shook his head

"You know I can't do that, Jungkook ah... I can't lose you..." Jimin says and Jungkook sighs, hugging the older back.
"I know you're scared... But what needs to be done, needs to be done. Ohjung will continue to hurt us if he doesn't completely disappear..." Jungkook pauses, biting his bottom lip.

Yes, he was a bit anxious at the thought of having to die and leave Jimin, but he knew he can't do anything to change their fates. He takes a deep breath and stared right into Jimin's eyes. The older stared back at him, his eyes shaking as tears was starting to fill it up again.

"Where's my strong Jiminie? The one whom I met at the forest and looked so intimidating, I got scared?" Jungkook says as he cupped Jimin's cheeks. A tear slid down Jimin's cheek, making him smile a bit.
"That Jimin is still here but... I can't, Jungkookie... Darling, I really can't" Jimin says as he hugged Jungkook again.

"I know, hyung... But... If you really need to do it, just know that it's not your fault and don't blame yourself about it because you needed to do it..." Jungkook says and Jimin just nodded, sighing.

Jungkook is alone at the room as Jimin had went to talk with Ohyun about what they needed to do with Ohjung. He didn't wanna come because he wanted to have a rest. All these happenings had been doing so much to him. He didn't think about the door opening as he thought it's just Jimin.

He heard footsteps and turns, his mouth was covered by a hand and he's met with Ohjung who smirked.
"Well hello there, Jungkookie... Be quiet or I'll hit you" Ohjung says as he puts his index finger over his lips to shut Jungkook up. Jungkook tries to squirm out of Ohjung's hold but he slowly felt himself being controlled again. After that, he felt like he blacked out even though his eyes are wide open.

"Jimin! Ohjung escaped!" Jin walked in with a panicked expression.
"What?! Did someone check on Jungkook?!" Jimin says as everyone stood up from their seats, looking so shocked. Hoseok walked in, looking at all of them with his eyes wide.

"Jungkook's not in his room!"