Chapter 12 - Can't Be

Jungkook groaned as he starts waking up

Jungkook groaned as he starts waking up. He opens one eye and puts a hand over his head as it pounded.
"Jimin hyung...?" He says, fully opening his eyes and is met with Jimin, who smiled at him.
"Hi, darling... You feeling okay?" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook's hand, giving it a kiss.

As he looked around, he remembered what they were doing.
"Hyung! How about Ohjung?!" Jungkook says as he sat up but Jimin stops him.
"Darling... Darling! Calm down... We caught Ohjung... You passed out, well... Both of you did... We have Ohjung here and he's tied up and we make sure that he won't escape, yeah?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, looking at him.

"I want to see him" Jungkook says as they pulled away from the hug. Jimin looked at him with a worried expression and Jungkook gave him an assuring smile. Jimin felt relieved at that and nodded before helping him out of bed before they went to meet Ohjung.

"Oh, Jungkookie! We meet again... Thank goodness Jimin loves you so much that he decided to give you another chance in life... He also gave me another chance to live" Ohjung says as he sees the two walk in, laughing crazily.
"Shut up!" Jimin says as he glared at Ohjung. The vampire just shrugged, laughing.

"Ohjung, son... This is not how I raised you... Your mom would be so disappointed with you by the way you're acting right now... You need to stop this already" Ohyun says, looking at his son with a sad expression. He was called over when they had caught Ohjung.

Ohjung scoffed at his father, shaking his head.
"Really? You're teaming up with them? I'm your son, you should be on my side! Come here and untie me, father! I shouldn't be here! I should be killing those two!" Ohjung says as he tried to remove the rope around his wrists.

"Oh, wait! How about..." Ohjung says, smirking as he looked at Jungkook. The younger's eyes widened as he felt his whole body start to feel tense.
"Jimin... Jimin, stop him..." Jungkook says as he starts feeling himself wanting to kill anyone at the room. Jimin looked at Jungkook with worried expression and walked to Ohjung, grabbing him by the neck.

"Stop it!" Jimin says while the others try to stop him.
"Jimin, no!" All of them knew what would happen if Jimin happens to kill Ohjung. The vampire was just laughing as Jimin chokes him.
"Why are you laughing, you fucking shit?!" Jimin says as he looked at Ohjung with his glowing red eyes.

"Jimin, you need to stop!" Jimin stops as he hears Ohyun's voice. He let go of Ohjung's neck, turning around to see Ohyun holding Jungkook who is coughing on the ground as he held onto his neck. His eyes widened as he ran to them.
"W-what... What happened?" Jimin says, frowning as he hugged his mate.

"Jimin... You can't hurt Ohjung because he's controlling Jungkook... You were hurting Jungkook when you were choking Ohjung... And you almost killed him... Killing Ohjung means you're also gonna kill your mate..."