Chapter 15 - Under His Spell

The news about Jungkook missing along with Ohjung got Jimin crazy

The news about Jungkook missing along with Ohjung got Jimin crazy. They immediately went looking for them that night but there was no signs. They did this everyday, Jimin searched all day. No rest nor eating. Jin had stop him from doing this even if he had to hear Jimin's angry rants, he had to stop because he's going to get weak if he didn't have any blood in him.

"What are we doing here? It's been 3 days, there's no signs of them too... I'm going crazy, hyungs! I need to find Jungkook, he can't be with Ohjung. What if that man does something to Jungkook? I don't want that thing to happen, I need to find them!" Jimin says as he walked back and forth while the others watched him.

"Jimin, I know... But you need to calm down... Ohyun is here to help us and he's trying to think of places where his son could be" Namjoon says and Jimin scoffs.
"It's because of your son! He should've been dead for now..." Jimin says, sighing as he sat down, putting his head in his hands.

"I know... I'm sorry... I'm just... I'm just going crazy because of these things that's going around my mind..." Jimin says, sighing.
"I know!" Ohyun says and everyone turned to him.
"There's this old palace near the mountains, me and Ohjung used to live there when his mother was still alive" Ohyun says and everyone nodded at him.
"We're going to that mountain right now" Jimin says.

Arriving at the mountain, they saw the said palace. It looked abandoned and old. Everyone walked in, the place was full of dust, spider webs, vines and more.
"So you guys finally found us" They heard, seeing Ohjung.
"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin says as he glared at Ohjung. He sees Ohjung smirk and in walked Jungkook, walking beside the vampire.

"Say hello to them, Jungkookie" Ohjung says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook smirked at them and waved his hand. Jimin stared at Jungkook with wide eyes as he said these following words with anger laced in his voice.

"Hello, Jimin..."