Sixteen

Sofia De Ricci:

Sofia De Ricci:

It's been a couple of days since we went shopping and I nearly spent most of the time in my room but I've decide to be productive. 

I went back to the secret room that I found on the first day. I asked Lottie is she knew where a bunch of spear light blubs were and if we had any spare rugs. I must say she was very confused but simply did as I asked. She found a box full of the same light blubs most of the rooms in the house have and she showed me the store cupboard. Which was filled with all sorts of things, like laps and tables. I rolled up of the nicer rugs and dragged it up the stairs.

All the boys were in there rooms being antisocial as usual so I wouldn't bump into anyone. I heaved the rug into the room that contained the ladder up but I realised I had a slight issue. how the fuck am I getting the the rug up the ladder. I walked back into the store cupboard and found a spare rope that looked strong enough. Perfect.

I sprinted back upstairs and tied it to the rug and started pulling it up. Ok this is going to take a while. 

I spent the entire day pulling different things up the ladder with the rope which was very efficient. I had also gone outside into the green house and found a bunch of plants and plants pots to add the the abandoned shelves. The lighting was much better thanks to the replaced lighting and I stole a couple of my favourite books from the library to add as a personally collection. I even found a gumball machine and a mini popcorn machine in the store cupboard. which I just managed on my own to get up here.

Now the room was finally complete. I double checked the time. 7:23. I've now gotten into the pattern that dinners always at 7:30 and breakfast is at 9 but I always pretend to sleep in until 11 meaning it too late for breakfast. 

I make my way down to dinner bumping into my brother as I walked down. I sat down in the same seat. As soon as everyone was sat the boys swallowed down their food without even chewing. I just stared at mine and pretending to eat it. Moving pieces around the plate making look like I've eaten some. 

I put my knife and fork together allowing people to know I'm done. The boys have kind of started to except that I don't eat very much so they don't question it anymore. 

Lorenzo then clears his throat getting everyone's attention only for it all to be a conversation with me. "Sofia have you tried your uniform on you start school tomorrow." Oh shit I forgot about school. "Oh, no I haven't I can after dinner I completely forgot." 

"Are you done?" He askes and I just nod, "You can go try it on if you want." I smile at him and walk towards the door way but I stop just before the stairs when I hear him speaking Italian to the others. 

"Vorrei parlare con tutti alla base stasera, abbiamo qualcosa di cui dobbiamo discutere. E questo coinvolge tutti."  I stand just by the door way silently translating what he just said. 

 I would like to speak with everyone in base tonight we have something we need to discuss. And this involves everyone. 

What involves everyone? Why not me? I really want to know what there doing. They all mumble back yes and Si. 

Lorenzo then continue, "Nessuno l'aveva detto a Sofia, vero?" He says this in a voice that send shiver down my spin I almost don't want to translate it but my brain is on auto correct

No one had told Sofia though, have they? 

What are they hiding. Why can't I know. What's going on? I'm starting to the bad vibes from them. The others again reply with no's but I know the conversations over when I hear the chairs scraping against the marble floor. Making my instantly sprint up the stair and to my room.